𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈

Depuis le début

A much thinner and more attractive albeit glum looking Gomez was photographed on the right in black and white. In the first one, she was facing the front, her curly black hair cropped short per usual, in a black low shoulder cut formal dress and was sporting a heavy nosebleed. In both photos she was standing in front of a wall of measurements. The woman's head barely made it past the 5'4" line (or 1.6256m).

In that first photo, the comparatively thinner woman was holding a black board with white writing that read: 

sʜᴇʀɪғғ's ᴅᴇᴘᴛ.
ᴊᴇʀɪᴄʜᴏ ᴠᴇʀᴍᴏɴᴛ

𝗙𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗣, 𝗚𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗭

And directly under those words, there were two long identification numbers.

The second photo right next to the first one was a simple side profile.

In the boxes below, in the 'ARREST INFO.' rows, describing her crime, there was a big red stamped word that read: 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘿𝙀.

And in the last few rows labelled 'NARRATIVE' there was a very messy scribbled description of what roughly happened in the case of her crime.

I've always considered her an open book.

A woman given to misguided schemes and exaggerated displays of affection.

The ghostly pale, brooding, black haired, obsidian eyed boy glances up towards the upper open grey stone arched corridors of Nevermore. At the intricate curved, geometrical design lining its arches, at the stone statues of a man's breast wrapped by a thick snake and at a yelling stone merman, attached to the stone walls. Thinking, considering his immaculate, next best move.

But when she was a student, she was accused of a murder that took place right up there

Saturday glares unmovingly at the tall, second storey, his sleek black hair floppy but immaculate.

Which leads me to wonder...

☟☟☟

On that fateful night so many years ago, thunder flashes against a pitch black sky...

It was the night of a dance called:

GOTH & GLAMOUR

𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄'𝐍 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎

The golden letters and dot decorations of pale yellow, beige, brown and amber on the top corners were printed against a deep, warm brown background and all together combined into a glamorous sign that hung high above the entrance to the great hall.