Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)

Start from the beginning

"Ara ara~ We arrived just in time~" emerging from the clock.

"Y/n! You're okay! We're okay... I felt like..." Deuce was kinda lost.

They looked at him as he realized one of their eye was black while the other one was a purple clock.

"This was all a matter of time~ Now your time is up Königin."

Vil grunted. Y/n made one of the clock's ornament levitate and sent it to Vil but he dodged, still out of breath.

They smirked "Don't make us waste our time." all of them levitated around them.

They watched as the hands followed Vil who was trying his best to avoid them but alas he was too out of energy for that

The first ones fastened his lost of energy, the second ones slowed his speed and the last one stopped his time.

Vil was frozen as Y/n went to him before rewinding everything.

Vil fell in their arms, unconscious as his overblot form disappeared.

The others were relieved as the smoke finally cleared.

...

Tic tic tic Tac tac tac

The clock went crazy as the surroundings became blurry "What?"

Images then appeared in front of Y/n.

"I understand all of that, really. But the clock..."

It was still going crazy just like the world around. Y/n clutched their chest.

"Liebe!" Vil was the only one around.

'What is happening?' They didn't understand. Their heart became black.

Their mind became fuzzy as a dark purple form splitted from them under the form of intemporal queen "You know time powers are strong and tend to affect the mind. Take your time..."

"Liebe, what is going on?"

They breathed out as they summoned a light guitar "Will you listen to my song/story?"

Vil was confused but nodded.

I started out being a model. It was good, I had a very good program.Then Big concerts in bigger stages. Everybody was following me. Nothing ever changed really. No friends, No blood support. Everything becoming more blurred. Finally returning to the evening. 

We all know the pressure. You feel like the queen of the world, but it's just an impression. You feel a little lonely in the world, but it's not just an impression. People don't like you for real. Everyone thinks you're great when you haven't done anything.

If it's found it will not last. Or maybe only a few months. Here I'm already starting to worry. Crisis after crisis I can't be me anymore.

Losing my mind in hell, I'm afraid of losing my mind in hell. Next we will see. I'm afraid of losing my spot.

Everything has become blurred. A little too crazy for me. Way too crazy for me. I'm afraid of it, the rest we will see.

The clock stabilized as the purple form and Y/n fused back into intemporal queen "Present."

The boys were all down, tired and confused as to what happened.

Kalim jumped on Jamil, crying because he was glad he was okay as the others checked themselves too, especially after learning Deuce has now mastered his unique magic.

Vil looked at them "Liebe."

"Hm?"

"I think I just became a fan and I, for my part, truly love you."

They blushed and looked away [Oooh~ Love~] 'Shut up!'

They cleared their throat, still with red cheeks "Well, I gotta fix the coliseum."

"Well, well. What have we here?"

Y/n looked to see Malleus "Mal-Mal, what are you doing here this early?"

Everyone exclaimed "MAL-MAL?!"

"I thought I'd arrive a bit early, and what do I find but a stage laid to waste?"

They chuckled "Don't worry~ I got it."

They summoned back the big clock. The hands went backward as the place's state went back to what it was earlier.

"See? Done."

Malleus smiled "Of course. Wouldn't expect any less from you, Y/n."

"Is this it? Two powerful beings bonding like that?" Epel looked at them.

"So these two know each other?" Deuce sweat.

"Y/n! Why did you never tell us you were friend with Malleus Draconia?" Ace asked.

They placed their hands behind their back "You don't know everything about me, darling."

"Hm. He did call me by my full name and you didn't even react. So you did know who I was all along."

They laughed nervously "Yeah... but we both kinda played on each other's ignorance there. Doesn't affect our relation."

He chuckled "No... It does not. If you'll excuse me, then. I look forward to the show."

As he disappeared, Y/n turned to the boys "Now, to you." They summoned the clock's hands and pointed them at each of the boy.

"What did we do?!" Ace asked.

"Please, don't kill us!" Deuce panicked.

Their expression was flat "It won't hurt."

The hands were like arrows as they went to them. But they realized that it did, in fact, not hurt.

"Better?"

"It's like we didn't even fight!"

"I rewinded your times from before the fight."

"So... Does that mean we'll feel back the pain later on?" Deuce asked.

"No. It's like a change of timeline, one when you don't fight at all."

"Liebe, thank you for everything."

I smiled before realizing 'He's calling me Liebe now."

I ignored my face getting hotter and the voice in my head mocking me.