───※ ·3· ※───

Start from the beginning

"Oh, this?" I pointed at my chest which was already covered by my black jacket. "I bumped into Damian and his drink spilled on me.

"You what?!" Chuks held my shoulder and pushed me toward the nearest wall.

"If it isn't the gay and his girlfriend," A random guy remarked, walking passed us with his friend.

"If I was gay I wouldn't have a girlfriend dickhead!" Chuks yelled after him in annoyance.

"Forget about them," I patted his shoulders soothingly.

Chuks waved his hand and let go of me as we began walking down the staircase toward the hallway. "You bumped into The Damian?"

"Uh-huh," I smiled sheepishly, as I recalled the event again in my head.

"Hold up, do not spill anything yet!" He brought out his phone and began typing with both his thumb while voicing the words out. "Hey, sunshine, how are your shoots going? Tots fun right? Anyways, honey bunny got some tea for me but since I'm such a caring bestie, I told her not to spill until our trio is united. Let's meet up at Nsikan's place okay? Hugs and kisses. And.... sent."

"What if Stella's busy," I groaned, once he'd done with his texting and we rounded a corner.

"Have your brain forgotten what a text message is?" He tapped the side of my head. "Besides it's close to five. Doubt her shoot will last this long."

I was excited to meet Stella again. I mean it was torture without her today in class. Not because of the Trix, but because of Omolara. I could bet my money that, that girl was possessed.

"What's this?" Chuks placed his hand on his waist while staring at a flyer on the noticeboard. "New members for the swim team? Hmmm, maybe I should apply."

"You swim?" I questioned Chuks.

"You talk like I can't swim," Then he began snapping his fingers at my face. "Girl, I own a swimming pool at the back of my house."

"I know, been there." I rolled my eyes, then looked at the words on the flyer. "Just that you don't strike me as the athletic type. What am I even saying sef?"

I stood my ground and held my best friend's shoulders. "Chuks, you are not the athletic type. Why do you want to join?"

"I don't wanna join swimming, babes." He wiggled my hands off of his shoulders. We decided to leave the notice board and head out the parking lot. "I was just considering the chance of me joining."

Joining a sport wasn't my thing and thank jeez Chuks and Stella, shared the same opinion. I tried joining in Jss3 though. You know, try new things and make new friends? Yeah, wrong. Turned out no sport was my sport.

Peep Peep!

"That's my ride," Chuks said to me, as we both spotted the black Range Rover. Chuks turned and hugged me. "Love you okay."

He planted a quick kiss on my cheek before moving over to the car waiting for him. He opened the door to the back seat, waved at me, then got in. It didn't take long for the car to zoom out of sight and I was alone, waiting for mine to come take me home.

───※ ·❆· ※───

The driver drove into the car tent and I got out with my backpack on one shoulder while skipping my way into the house and hoping the maids made my favorite dish.

'I could have my Gucci on (Gucci on)
I could wear my Louis Vuitton
But even with nothin' on~
Bet I made you look (I made you look)