Chaptre 31 : I was searching for Zaratul but I found Hermes instead

Start from the beginning

Medici dared to reveal that we had replaced the True Creator !

He deserves the worst punishment possible !

« Hey, if you're going to follow me around then bring me to West Balam. »

« It is in the opposite direction, though ? »

That's exactly because I didn't know that that I need you to act as a GPS !

—————— I am the dividing line~

In some random bar, while I was sipping orange juice in front of a Sequence 2 Angel of the Spectator Pathway, Gehrman and his maid, I mean, Klein and Danitz made their entrance.

While I was pondering over useless things, Klein shot a random pirate as usual (all my condolences, sinful individual) and honestly he looked cool.

I made a thumbs up.

Violence is always the answer.

Gehrman saw me and his eyes widened.

Hey, stay into character, you wouldn't want to reveal that you are Klein to the person that you probably want to kill, right ?

Wait, that's sad for me. Why would he want to kill me ?

Seeing that he stopped moving for more than one second, I began waving.

I don't know, maybe he wants to apologize then we'll be friends once again.

He regained his composure and turned back.

Ah, so no apology for today.

Or maybe it's me who has to apologize.

« A complicated relationship, huh ? » Hermes said.

Hermes, I did not ask for you to be a live commentator, okay ?

I only allowed your presence because I need a GPS.

Oh, and do you want to help me create a bloodless war ?

While Gehrman turned his back to me, I changed my appearance and pulled out something from the historical pores.

I believe in Klein's bad humor to actually cooperate with me.

Gehrman saw a saleswoman approach him (aka me) while Danitz was beside me.

I advertised my products.

« Hello~! Would you like a uniform for your maid ? It's only one soli~! »

I don't know the price of a maid's uniform and you'll probably use Danitz's wallet to buy it anyway.

Gehrman used the clown expression to its fullest to keep a cold expression and glanced at Danitz.

*Danitz has a bad feeling.jpg*

Gehrman nodded and paid with Danitz's money before giving him the maid uniform.

German : "Don't you need to disguise your identity anyway ? Why not crossdress ?"

Danitz : "That madman !"

Feeling pressured by Gehrman, Danitz actually put on the uniform later.

I knew it, we have the same sense of humor.

Mr. Fool : *watching the show*

Bullying low Sequence Beyonders is fun.

Or maybe he's in the middle Sequences ? I don't care.

Since Gehrman is at sea, I'll probably need to keep a disguise from now on...

No, why should I disguise myself ? Let's let him know my position in case he has something to say.