Chapter 1 : The Error Uniqueness (1)

"..." are thoughts
« ... » are spoken out loud

Original female character's point of view :

When I woke up, I felt like something was trying to suppress me.

I couldn't feel anything around me so I struggled to open my eyes to see what was happening.

My view was a little blurry and I felt that I was more and more suppressed by what was in front of me.

I tried to rub my eyes but stopped when I noticed a thick gray fog surrounding me.

Then, I raised my head, and I saw Him.

He was looking at me silently, without moving, and I couldn't even see his face...

Then, why did I feel like he was surprised ?

It was as if I could read his mind.

"...Tianzun... resurrect ? Did I fail ?"

He didn't even open His mouth but I heard theses sentences in my mind. I don't think it was his intention to let me hear it, though...

But where am I ?

Who is Tianzun ?

Why did you fail ?

Then, drowsiness instantly overwhelmed me and I lost consciousness.

—————— I am the dividing line~

Our dear Mr. Fool's point of view :

I was leisurely sleeping in Sefirah Castle when I felt the gray fog begin to boil.

Something was moving inside of me.

"Strange, it shouldn't be my Beyonder characteristics since they are all in the curtain in the abandoned land of the gods... Then, what is it ?"

Did I unknowingly get corrupted by the mother tree of desire ???

I lazily opened my eyes and pulled out of my body whatever there was there and three objects appeared in front of me.

Relieved that I wouldn't give birth to something unknown, I cautiously began to look at them and became surprised.

And, believe me, when you have lived as long as I did, and know as much secret knowledge as I do, you hardly get surprised.

"Are these... the uniquesses to become the lord of mysteries ?!"

No, that shouldn't be that. They are still in the real world after all...

"Is it an illusion ?"

Well, I would have continued thinking that if one of the uniquesses didn't move. I instinctively used the gray fog to suppress what was in front of me.

I tried to use my clown abilities to prevent myself from flinching and recalled that I didn't have any Beyonder characteristics.

I sighed.

"It's so troublesome."

If these objects weren't illusions, were they projections of the uniquesses that were currently in the real world ?

But, why ? Was it Amon ? Or...

I continued to suppress the thing that was awakening in front of me as hard as I could.

"Did Tianzun find a way to successfully resurrect ? Did I fail ?"

The Error uniqueness finally stopped moving and I calmed down.

Then, what ? What if Tianzun finally found a way to resurrect ?

I sighed.

I don't care. Please, just let me end this cycle...