Chapter 22

GQ.com: We're here with Louis Tomlinson, who won an Oscar last month for his work in Limestone, and his husband turned ex-husband turned boyfriend, Liam Payne. How are you lads?

Louis Tomlinson: Good, good! Killing it.

Liam Payne: Fine, thanks. You?

GQ: I'm good, thank you. Louis, how've you been, since your big win?

LT: Great! Not doing anything, really. I just went back home for a bit, and then I've been with this one since.

LP: He's took over my flat. My flatmate's threatening to move out.

LT: He wouldn't. He loves me.

LP: [to GQ.com] The flat looks like a rubbish bin. It's awful, the two of them.

LT: That's what I've been doing. Not getting the respect I deserve.

GQ: Do you have a next project lined up?

LT: I do. Can't tell you much, but we'll start filming in a bit less than a month, and it's brilliant. New screenwriter out of Australia named Gareth MacMurdo, and he's just amazing. It's about --

LP: You can't just tell him! You're not telling him, come on [laughing].

LT: It's about koalas.

LP: Right. It's an Outback mystery.

LT: It's an Outback mystery, I play a kangaroo.

LP: It's brilliant.

GQ: Okay. We'll look forward to that one.

LT: Do!

GQ: Liam, are you planning to come with him to any more premieres? You were quite a hit at the Oscars.

LP: Yeah, well, I think that's not so much my doing, is it? I was just there, and Louis was making all the grand romantic gestures.

LT: Shut up! The answer is yes. I'm taking him with me everywhere.

LP: I'll go if I can, but I'm still working, like.

GQ: Right, you're a police officer.

LT: The oldest profession.

LP: Louis.

LT: What?

GQ: So you two are doing well, aren't you? [They both nod] Are you thinking about getting married again?

LT: No.

LP: I don't know, maybe? Come on, Louis, it might be nice.

LT: No! He's just wedding-crazy.

LP: I wouldn't mind doing it right this time, that's all.

LT: Maybe we'll elope.

LP: I'd elope.

LT: Where do you want to go? It's your wedding. Jamaica? Australia? Kathmandu? You don't know where any of these places are, anyway. [to GQ.com] He has no idea.

LP: Australia, that'd be nice.

LT: You want to go get married in Australia?

LP: Yeah. If you don't mind.

LT: Alright! Is the interview over? Can we go? We've got someplace in Australia to be.

GQ: I guess so! Cheers, you guys.

LP: Thanks!

LT: See you!