Chapter 20

Liam calms down considerably on the taxi ride to the flat, and by the time he's in the foyer he's gotten enough blood back to his brain to wonder about the time-course of the evening. He has no idea how long it's going to take Louis to finish with the press -- half an hour? two hours? four? he thinks as he hangs his tux in the closet. He's already going to come in about fifteen seconds, after that -- he loses a minute, standing the bedroom in his pants thinking about Louis's face, his voice, Christ, so hot and sharp and needy all once, so ready to ask Liam for whatever he wanted.

Shit, he thinks, rubbing his hand over himself, and then again, and maybe he should just wank off now, before Louis even gets back -- it's not like he couldn't get it up again. His whole body's thrumming at the prospect of shagging Lou, now, again, finally.

Whenre you back, he texts Lou, on the pretty high likelihood he's looking at his phone during an interview. Please let it be soon, Liam thinks at the blank screen.

Getting impatient? ;) Louis replies immediately. It's not helpful at all, but then that's Lou.

Godddd yessss, Liam texts back.

You gonna make it til I get home?

Might have to wank off witout u, Liam texts, typing as quickly as he can so he doesn't have to think about it. Louis won't mind -- he never minds -- but Liam still has to force himself to hit send.

FUCK, Louis sends a moment later. JESUS leaving now DONT U FUCKIN DARE

Is Sam gonna fire u? Liam replies. She'd seemed pretty intent on the whole press thing.

Don't care, Louis texts after two minutes. Leave the door unlocked. Gettin in a cab now

Oh, Liam thinks, over the rushing sound in his ears. Oh.

Okkk, he sends as he flips the deadbolt open. His taxi ride had only taken fifteen minutes, which means Louis is -- shit. Liam's still having a hard time grappling with the concept that he's actually going to be having sex with Louis, probably because all his blood is in his dick, which seems to be having no trouble at all.

It's strange, undressing in someone else's bedroom without them there. Liam yanks off his shirt and pants as quickly as he can, which more or less forces him to lay down, because wandering around with your dick out is fundamentally ridiculous. Well, it's fundamentally ridiculous for Liam; he's sure Louis'd be happy to cook naked or God even knows what else.

It doesn't matter now -- Louis's coming back, any minute now, and Liam's body is slowly winding up at the thought, at all the memories it has of Louis naked, driving Liam out of his fucking mind. There has to be lube around here somewhere.

Liam's just gotten his slicked-up hand around his cock when he hears the door open, and the breath he was taking jolts back out of his lungs. That's Louis, fuck: that's gorgeous, brilliant Lou in his insanely hot suit who's just ditched post-Oscars press to come back here and fuck Liam, and just the thought makes Liam's hips jerk. "Lou," he chokes out.

"Liam?" Louis calls. "Li -- oh holy shit."

"Louis," Liam pants. He's way, way too turned on to stop now; maybe he could if Louis would just touch him, but Lou's currently standing at the bedroom door like he's been hit by lightning.

"Oh fuck, fuck, Jesus fucking Christ," Louis's saying, finally moving, and Liam's vaguely aware that he's missing Louis stripping off his jacket and trousers. "You -- you actually -- holy shit," he groans, and then he's there beside Liam, sinking his fingers into his biceps as he dives in to kiss him.

Louis wrestles Liam beneath him, biting down the side of his neck again until Liam's completely lost track of what's supposed to be happening. He's not touching himself anymore, but Louis's taken over, stroking his delicate hands over Liam's hips. Liam's on fire; he'd beg, but he's rubbish at words in bed, so he settles for arching up under every touch, gasping out Louis's name.