new school?!???!?!

The Addams family were driving in their car, Going to Nevermore Academy.

But Wednesday Addams couldn't care less, She only saw it as a new school to get expelled from, She had gotten expelled from her last school cause of attempted murder, It wouldn't look good in her record, they would know that she hadn't gotten the job done.

They finally arrived at the school,  Opening the gates Wednesday's parents and brother gave her  a proper goodbye, After that she stepped into the school, And walked to her dorm.

As Wednesday entered, She saw who her roommate was.

"What the hell.." Wednesday thought,  Her roommate's side of the room looked like it got puked on by a unicorn. Basically, Color. The thing she hated the most.

"Oh howdy roomie!!" Said her roommate, "I'm Enid!" 

Wednesday looked at her, "Disgusting.." She muttered under her breath. Sighing, She went to her side of the room and started unpacking.

While Wednesday was unpacking, Mrs.Thornhill walked in,

"Hello, friends!" Wednesday just stared coldly at her. "Soo, How are you feeling?"

"Good!" Said Enid, Wednesday was still staring coldly at Mrs.Thornhill "What about you, Wednesday?" Wednesday started to finally speak, "Like I'm about to murder somebody." Mrs.Thornhill just stared at her "Oh.. ok then.. Well, I'll give you both time to settle in." She smiled at us and left.

Enid looked at Wednesday, "So, do you want to tour the school with me?" Wednesday stared at her, "No." "Well, We have to. Come on!"  Wednesday sighed, She started walking with Enid, They walked past classrooms, Then they finally arrived outside.

Some random ugly-ass boy walked up to Enid, "Dude, Have you heard all the dirt about your new roommate? I mean, She eats human flesh!" Wednesday walked away from behind Enid, "Quite the contrary." Enid slightly chuckled, "Let's go back to our room!"

" Enid slightly chuckled, "Let's go back to our room!"

WHY IS SHE BUILT LIKE A FREAKIN SPOON 😢😢😢😢😢

yeah i dont know what to write anymore lmao

oh my god grammarly shut up >:(