𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊,
Unrestrained Anger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Name] was left In a secret lab with stolen documents and their lovers current experiment and prisoner. [Name]'s underclassman.

[From the last chapter]

Zandik went off to Port Ormos to get some canned knowledge. Zandik never advised you to feed the prisoner, but they were still your former classmate, and you were aware that they are in that state because of you. So you decided to well feed them.

[Name] walked towards them carefully with a single fruit. And slowly putted it the fruit down through the bars that seperate the two. As suddenly as it happened, a hand grabbed their wrist bruising it, coloring it with deep dark purple from how hard the person was gripping their wrist. [Name]'s eyes widened. "What's up with you?! Let me go!! To think this is how you would repay my kindness?!" You shouted as you felt your wrist hurt, were they this weak? [Name] thought about themself.

"Are you crazy?! Of course you are just like your lover! Birds of a feather flock together!" Screamed the prisoner like he were the insane one in the room."Why are you giving me this fruit? Another one of ur tricks?" He asked with a glare still holding onto ur wrist tightly. "What filled delusion did ur brain come up with half-wit?" [Name]'s expression turned to in pain to stoic.

[Name]? Trick him? How laughable, he was the one that had romantic feelings for them, and decided to make a move on them fully aware of their relationship with that mad genius of the Akademiya.

"Playing stupid?! You played with my feelings, giving me signals that u liked me back!! Only for me to be experimented and be prisoned here?! How can I trust that this fruit isn't poisoned or part of ur unmoral experiments?!"

"Shut up will you?" And shut up he did from the stillness of [Name]'s voice. "Will you finally, let go of my wrist?" He did as told realising, what was he blabbering about, he's doomed he let his emotions talk not his logical side and the logical side of him told him to just shut up from the start. His heart started hammering through his chest as his blood ran cold. "Great, I guess you understand the position ur in now. Hurting me won't do u any good"

"Zandik will be back soon, I'll let u off this time and won't report this to him because I pity you" [Name] let off a smile and the look in their eyes did not hold such pity for him.

Currently [Name] was at Bimarstan to get their wrist treated and left Zandik a note that they went their.

Zandik had just returned to the lab, a fruitless trip it was to go to Port Ormos as he did not get his hands on a single canned knowledge with information about khaenri'ah. He needed to know more of the Art of Khemia inside one of those canned knowledge. As he walked through the lab a note was left there with sloppy hand writing, even with those sloppy hand writing he could tell who wrote it "Be right back, I'll be at Bimarstan if u need me" it wrote.

Questions popped into his head. As worry settled onto his chest.

There was dozens of great doctors in the Bimarstan clinic. He did not leave [Name] 's side for that long. Nothing in the lab seems at disarray. So he knows nothing bad happened to them. But despite it all. His breathing came to a stop as he read the note. It felt that he had to confirm it with his own two eyes that they were ok they were safe just so he can breathe normally again.

Well [Name]'s wrist did bruise. Their skin bruises easily because it's so delicate. They were staring at their wrist until they heard taps of shoes coming towards their way. It was their blue-haired lover. They immediately hid their left wrist. As Zandik came towards them.

He immediately took hold both of their cheeks into his gloved hands observing their face with attentiveness to see if they were ok as they said they were.

"I truly am fine. You're the one who looks unwell. I don't think I've ever seen you like this" [Name] chirps as they were fully aware of what effect they have over him but doesn't know to what extent. "The question is are u fine?" This time It was [Name] who was his cheeks in between their hands staring into his eyes. "Very well, when I consider the fact that you cane over here just now to see If I was unharmed, It must be a matter with my note, I told u I'm fine" [Name] then sighed

"Fine" Zandik says as he took hold of their hands that were on his cheeks and suddenly took notice of the deep dark purple bruise on her wrist. "I should've known u were lying when u said u were fine" Zandik says as his eyes grow dark "Who did this to you?" U chuckled nervously but deep down u were fan girling keke he cares.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| ~✦ 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔
- Chapter was suppose to be longer but author got lazy
-Not proof read
- [Name] is gender neutral so If I accidentally written she/her or he/him pls inform me thank u!! ^^
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 : Dec 24, 2022