Eight

Chan didn't know how to feel about his encounter with Felix the night before. The younger was a mystery to him - one minute he acts like he wants him dead, then the next he's on his doorstep asking to hook up. Either way, Chan made the decision to sleep with him, so he wasn't quite sure what to think of himself either. 

The younger had said he has fed before landing on his doorstep - had he just murdered someone, like he had attempted to do to Chan and Changbin only a couple of nights prior?

The elder's suspicions were confirmed when a dead body was found in the park this morning. 

"Oh my god." The elder whispered to himself, mug of coffee in his hand as he stood before the television showing the news. 

"A body was found in Handeong park this morning, the victim was a male in his late forties who had an unfortunate end after leaving Haven bar late last night. While an autopsy has yet to be conducted, it appears the man was stabbed, and left to bleed out overnight. Police are currently looking into the investigation." 

Jisung walked out of his room, sleepy and scratching the back of his head as Chan remained frozen in his spot.

"Good morning." Jisung smiled, a playful grin resting on his lips.

"Morning." Chan said, not breaking his eyes away from the television, even though the reporter had switched to another story.

"So, you had a guest over?" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows, reaching for a mug to pour himself a coffee.

At this, Chan's eyes tore away from the TV to meet Jisung's eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Chan folded in on himself, feeling his cheeks burning. 

"How could you not? I mean you two were going at it-"

"Okay, okay. Sorry, please just don't talk about it." Chan raised his hands in embarrassment, Jisung closing his mouth immediately. 

"Anyone special?" Jisung questioned, daring to bring the topic back into conversation. 

"No." Chan deadpanned, "Definitely not."

Felix stared at the ceiling as he lay in his bed, his mind replaying last night's events like a movie in his head. Quite frankly, he couldn't believe Chan actually fucked him, or how good it was. Sure, sex was always good for him, but last night was good

Fumbling around beneath the sheets, Felix figured it was probably time for him to get out of bed. He had only slept three hours, which was enough for him, but he had been laying in bed mindlessly since he woke up two hours ago. The blonde threw the sheets off of himself, deciding that at least for now, he'd stay in his comfortable clothes for a while longer. It was bleak, Monday mornings like this that he almost wished he had a job, something to keep him busy during the day. The twenty-two year old was currently a student, enlisted in university, but he rarely showed up to his classes. Due to his sharpened mind, he was able to get through the year with minimal effort and study. He was grateful for it, but it also meant he had way too much free time. 

Deciding he had nothing better to do, the blonde decided to go to the bookstore. He figured once he got there he'd either tidy up, or read a bit, or perhaps both. At least long enough to help the day go by faster. Hyunjin and Minho were currently on campus, Minho having an important presentation for one of his classes, and Hyunjin joining him for moral support. The ravenette had, after all, helped him prepare it, so he figured he should go and watch it live in action. Felix, on the other hand, didn't necessarily like being out in the daylight longer than he needed to be, so the quick trip to the bookstore was all he was willing to commit to today.