Two

Chan smiled a thank you to the bartender as he took the drinks he had just paid for in his hands, walking towards a booth where his two friends sat.

"Okay, rum and coke for Changbin," Chan said, sliding a glass of dark brown liquid towards his friend, "And a vodka lemonade for Jisung." Chan slid a glass of clear liquid towards his other friend across the table.

"Thanks." Both boys said, almost in sync.

Chan sat down at the booth with his own drink, sliding in slightly so that the people walking past the table wouldn't bump into him. They didn't plan to stay at the table all night, just until they had mustered up enough drunken courage to dance.

The trio chatted about anything and everything, waiting for their drinks to hit them. However, with cheap liquor and the servings being stingy, it didn't seem likely that would happen any time soon.

Luckily, Changbin had managed to sneak in a shoulder of vodka between his waistband and his lower back.

Slowly unscrewing the cap beneath the table of the booth, looking around for any security or bar staff that cared enough to look out for contraband alcohol, Changbin placed his drink on his lap, pouring a hefty serving of vodka into the drink. He had never been afraid to mix his liquor, even within the same glass.

Changbin placed his glass back on the table, reaching for Chan's and Jisung's drinks and adding the same healthy dose of liquid courage. Satisfied with himself for not getting caught, the brunette screwed the cap of the shoulder shut once more, hiding it under his jacket for later as there was still some left.

This made the whole drunk thing a lot easier, as by the time the boys were halfway done their drink they could already feel a light buzz. Jisung had managed to get pulled into a dance with a stranger, and so he was currently on the dance floor.

"Who are they?" Chan heard Changbin question curiously.

The man followed his friend's eyeline towards two males at the bar - and holy shit.

Both of them were ethereal. One was taller, clad in all black apart from the red tint on his lips. Both were pale, but the taller seemed paler by a single shade. Perhaps it was the contrast of his hair.

The second made Chan's breath catch in his throat. He was shorter, probably shorter than Chan, with a head of blonde hair. The white shirt draped lazily against his chest almost blended in to his skin, the deep collar exposing his clavicle. His eyes locked on Chan's, the brown orbs glinting with something as Chan hastily looked away, trying to focus on something else.

"Damn." Was all he muttered to his friend, his heart almost skipping a beat when he looked back up and saw the two walking towards the duo.

"Such a large table for just the two of you." The black haired male frowned as he spoke, "mind if we join you?"

Not knowing how dangerous it was to invite the two to sit, both Chan and Changbin nodded, trying to pretend they weren't intimidated by the boys' beauty.

The blonde sat in the empty space between Chan and the edge of the booth, which wasn't very spacious, so he ended up almost on top of the male.

"I like this." The blonde remarked, his hand fidgeting with the silver chain hanging from Chan's neck.

"Oh, thanks." Chan smiled, scooting further into the booth slightly to allow the blonde to have his own room. The blonde in question, however, simply followed his movement and scooted closer.

Changbin and Hyunjin had immediately gotten to chatting, Chan seeing them further down the booth laughing and having a natural conversation. Why was he being so awkward?