Chapter 8 - Hazy Hindsights of a Misty Morning (Part 1)

Do you have that reasonable feeling when a certain situation seems like it has a reason for its occurence? Or it is bound to take place because something might have happened which links to it? I think no. When an unfamiliar situation happens to most of us, instead of saying, 'ahh there must be a good reason for this', we tend to be scared or sometimes we tend to blame someone or something if what has happened does not favor our cause.

I am a person who often feels like everything that happens has a reason. I always thought, I have always been different. I believe differently. I behave differently. I speak differently. And I personally take that for every hyperbolical circumstance is a pint of grand reasons. Someone influenced me to think and feel this way. Life's philosophies and unwritten rules which he authored in the middle of dinner one time when the topic was about Aunt Lory and why she shouldn't be afraid of her recent divorce. I so remember when he said: "For feelings of fear, the reason is happiness. For hate, the reason is love or the lack of it. For friendship, the reason is solitary. For education, the reason is ignorance and so many other reasons." That was Dad. That was him...There's always a reason, he often said. And the reason is, beautiful.

Some may say, they found love accidentally but was not looking for it. Oh, it doesn't fare with me. There is a reason why the love arrived. Is it a kind love? A sweet love, perhaps? An honest-to-goodness love? A practical love? A hard love? Fake...bitter...hurting love...? Whatever that is, I believe, whatever we plant in our hearts, will grow and flourish out and the universe will see and hear and feel it no matter how much we try to hide it and will make way for the occurences to take place, so that whatever our hearts deepest and secretest desires will eventually transpire. I believe I meet people for a reason. Few of them. I go to places for a reason. Many of them. I feel a certain emotion for a reason. Myriads of them! And now, meeting the girl with a pale skin is a happenstance. For reasons, I am yet to venture.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I yelled when the girl with a pale skin finally opened her eyes and was actually looking at me. I stopped after around 10 seconds of yelling and a screeching, high-pitch voice continued. It was the girl. She screamed as I yell too. Only but, hers was a little longer.

I stay still as she continues to scream. And it continued as I examine her closely in flesh. I noticed her dry lips as she screams. I honestly thought there was no blood flowing in there. Veins on her throat are showing and the vibration of her voice is almost noticeable on her part of skin there.

She only stopped when her voice cracked.

She motioned to stand up and I guarded myself.

"What will you do? Stay there." I commanded.

She appeared to be uncomfortably looking down on me. She didn't mutter a word. It only seemed she wants to go away. But I was blocking her way.

I sensed it and for whatever reasons my behavior signaled her that I am pleading her to stay. Reading her kind aura I took the courage to honestly say my piece.

"I am not afraid of you. I... I can stand your presence being with me. I think your kind is ahh uhm...gentle and you won't hurt or bite." I said with all honesty.

She stared at me with questioning eyes and at the same time a little smile pecked hello on her bloodless lips.

"Ahhh...aren't you going to say something? I am talking to you." I asked.

"No." She quipped. "You are the funniest i know..." She continued in a soft, weak voice.

"But you said something! Yes! You said, no, you weren't going to say something but you said something!" I exclaimed excitedly. "I am correct, you are a different kind!" Happiness was visual in my behavior. The girl with a pale skin was talking to me.