OsAmU~

(Ok so don't be mad but I had a smut chapter ready...it was just terrible. Like guys I'm bad at making smuts so I think I might barely make them. But anyways don't be mad love you 🥰❤️)
.
.
.

Suna POV
"Mmmm~"

"Nghhh~"

We both started breathing really fast. Osamu was hoofing louder that me as he pounded me for the 4th time tonight.

"I'm goin-goin to cummmmmm~" I came at the same time he did.

"Ah ah damn wooooo."

"You gone get off of me or no?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause your warm."

"Ugh. Can you go get me a towel? I wanna clean up."

"You and your cleaning ok fine I'll be back."

He gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and got off the bed. Going to go get my towel like I asked. Anyways while he was gone I pulled out my phone. I went straight to the gc to tell them about my night. Only the Adults tho not baby Atsumu,Okawa,Kenma, and Tendou.

Su:Hey whores :)
S:Who got you in a good mood??
Ak:Right🫢
Su:Osamu
S:👀
Ak:📸
Su:girl he is big big!
Ak:How big?
Su:I'd say a good 8 and a half
S:Ik that's right!
Ak:We need to have a meet up just the three of us cause oikawa wouldn't shut up about what him and the kids did 😭
Su:damn we should 😭
S:It's a lot I need to tell you guys like a lot a lot
Su:How bout we go out Tuesday?
Ak:Bitch it's Monday now.
Su:Ik
S:That would be perfect for me I don't have any plans anyway plus me and dachi had a fight last night about him having a bitch over. Plus it's someone y'all must meet.
Su:word👀
Ak:👀
S:Anyways good night
Ak:goodnight❤️
Su:goodnight🥰

I shut off my phone and waited for Osamu to come back. It sure was taking him a while to get that towel so I decided to look for him. Once I found him he was in the towel closet on the phone. I moved to a nearby room and listened to what he was talking about.

"I told you no. Kill her."

"But boss... she's your mother-"

"I don't give a fuck kill her she abused me my whole life I want her dead."

"As you wish."

He hang up the phone and I panicked. I accidentally knocked over a vase while trying to quietly escape the room. I walked out of the room only to see Osamu glaring at me. I gave him a cheeky smile.

"What the fuck. I told you to stay in bed while I go get it."

"I know but it was taking you so long so I got curious."

"How much of that did you hear?"

"Just to the mom killing part."

"Damn it. Before you say anythin-"

"Babe, I want you to tell me about it when your ready not because I overheard you. Now grab a towel and let's go back to bed."

"Ok princess."

Suga POV
"Wakeee up mommyyy!!"