Finally meeting best friend

(Hey its me author chan anyway I want to thank everyone that is reading my story i really am grateful and please excuse spelling errors. Also I try to give each couple there time so i apolozie if it seems like only Ushiten get the most shine I can't help that there my favorite ship.)

Kenma POV

My first two weeks living with Kuroo went by quick. He was gone most of the time but when he was here we hang out. I made a friend his name was Shoyo and we are already so close from only know each other for a week. 

"Kuroo."

"What is it kitten?"

"When is Shoyo coming over?"

"He had personal things he had to deal with but he'll be here around 5. What do you want to do in the mean time?"

"Cuddle. I'm cold."

"Whatever you want kitten."

He comes on the bed next to me and we cuddle. His arms are so long and muscular I couldn't help but feel on his muscles. There twice the size of mines. As we cuddle I feel his face drop down to my neck and I started blushing so hard. I could feel the heat from his breath on my neck.

"K-Kuroo"

"Shhh my kitten."

"I'm not your kitten."

"Yes you are. Now sleep."

We fell a sleep together. I had a dream about being a successful gamer. I honestly don't even know what Kuroo was thinking about but all I know was it had to be something good because he was snoring and talking in his dream. 

6 hours later...

I woke up and Kuroo immediately woke up as well. He looked at me then looked around for the clock.

"Its 5 already?"

"Yep now get up Shoyo might be here." I smiled extremely bright. He looks at me and smiles.

"What are you smiling at creep?"

"Heyyy i'm not a creep!"

"Whatever hurry lets go down stairs Shoyo's here." I pull his hand and he groans as I drag him down stairs. When we walked down stairs shoyo was already there waiting for me.

"Shoyo!!!!"

"Hey Kenma!"

"We're going to the mall today with my family!"

"Wait what?" Kuroo said surprised.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you anyway we'll be back later love."

"Alright you stay safe and Hinata here." He handed Hinata his credit card.

"Y'all get whatever you want just bring my card back when your done."

"Yes sir."

"Bye Kuroo."

"Bye Kitten."

"Pfttttttt- Kitten?"

"Shut up." I lightly hit Shoyo on the shoulder and we headed to Shoyos car. We got in the car and headed to the mall.

"Shoyo do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes his name is Kageyama and he's tall like, and mean sometimes but I love him so much."

"Does he work out?"

"Yes he stays at the gym."

"Are you nervous to met my family?"

"Kinda are they nice?"

"Of course."

"Why do they want to met me anyway I'm just the help?"