BokuAka (smut)

( I don't write smuts at all so I'm sorry if it's bad and I used the word member just because lol I'm sorry it's just funny to me😆)

Akaashi POV

 "Ah- Bokuto-San, wait-" 

Bokuto-san had me pinned against the bed with one of his strong arms as he used the other to rub my hard member through my pants. I started to moan out his name at the sensation

I was feeling and he started smirking. He then removed both hands of my body and I was feeling very sour.

"What happene-"

"You know my name when were alone."

"I called you your name Bokuto-san"

"No you know what I want to be called."

"Fine...Daddy."

"Better." He then gets up and goes to the closet to pull out some handcuffs and a cock ring.

"Get undressed now, Face down ass up on the bed."

I couldn't help but smirk. I love it when he takes control it drives me insane just thinking about the things I want him to do to me.

I start by removing my shirt only to reveal a sexy savage x fenty bra I had on. Then I removed my pants also revealing pants that match the bra I was wearing. 

"Akaashi... all of this for me." He started smirk more devilish like then before.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

I then remove the savage x fenty set and go to the bed. I immediately put my face down on the bed while arching my back in the air. I heard him growl which sent me straight into omega mode.

He walked passed me to were my arms were and grabbed them and used the handcuffs to handcuff me to the bedframe of the bed. He then started removing his own clothes and stopped at his boxers.

He  turned me face to face to him and we started kissing each other for a soild 2 minutes until he decided to put the cock ring on me and push my head on the bed roughly.

"Ugh that hurt."

"No talking."

He then traced his hands down my thighs and put his mouth on them. He started leaving hickeys all over my lower body while I moaned out in pleasure. He suddenly stopped and rammed him touge into my ass.

"Oh fuckkkk~" I cried out as he continued to fuck my ass with his tongue.

He started moving his hands to my harden dick giving me a hand job. I was in pure a bliss.

"I-imm going to cu-cummm ahh~"

He started moving his hands and tongue faster and faster. I couldn't handle it anymore I came all over his hands and some got on the bed.

"Damn baby you came alot." He said smirking.

"It's your turn to cum now boku- daddy."

"I know, I'm about to take your walking ability away."

"I think I'm good-"

"To late."

He pulled his boxers down to reveal his fully erect member. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a condom.

"Uhm... What the fuck are you doing?"

"Huh?"

"No condom remember."

"Oh yeah ha my bad habit."

He dropped the condom and got on the bed with me, ass still up in the air. He then pushed all 9 inches into me.

"Ahhhhh fuck~" I screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Shit akaashii."

He waited to move until I was fully adjusted to his 9 inches. I then nodded for him to go and he started to  destroying  me. The room was filled with moans,groans, and slapping sounds.

"Shit your so tight Akaashi."

"Ahh right t-thereee~"

He started hitting my sweet spot and I was loving it. He was abusing my prostate hitting it so hard and fast.

"I'm g-going to cumm~"

He continued to hit my prostate and I came but he was still going. After 5 minutes of being destroyed he pulled out and slapped my ass and gave me backshots.

"Fuck baby that was amazing."

"I know and don't forget you still owe me a date night."

"I kno-"

He's phone rang and he picked up immediately. I think he was talking to that Kuroo guy about something.

"I'm on my way." He hang up and looked at me.

"Bae I'll be right back."

"Ok I'll change the sheets."

He walked at the room and left. I was forced to clean up like always. I wish he would stay with me after we have sex but I guess duty calls.

(This was my first smut ever like EVER so please I know it's not the best but I swear I'll make better ones and don't be making bad comments please and thank you 💖)