chapter 1 - reunited?

kim taehyung wasn't fond of snow. snow brought tragedies, sleet, accidents, and colds. it blemished his complexion and was just overall i hassle to deal with. he hated the sound of snow when your boots come in contact with the white covered ground. the obnoxious crunching that interrupted his thoughts.

whoever thought snow was a good thing to had to the spectrum of weather were idiots.

heaving a sigh, the silver haired male peered outside of the bus's frosted window, almost scowling at the crystallization.

his thoughts were seized upon the bus coming to a halt, startling the group of students within the vehicle, some rising to their feet to peek over the worn bus seats in attempt to see why they had stopped. taehyung was curious too. he counted the number of stops their bus driver made: 15 if all students were accounted for.

he felt weight being added, meaning a student had stepped onto the bus. much like the rest, he peeled his eyes away from outside the window, to stare at the passenger.

what he did expect was a blast from the past. a variable in his heart ache, what factored in puppy love.

breath hitching, the male continued to stare, watching this.. passenger approach.

he and the passenger had locked eyes, and it was as though the air from taehyung's body was knocked out of him.

because no.. he left.

he left tae.

when he promised.. to stay.

outside, the wind howls amongst two hammering hearts behind shuddering ribcages, both awaiting with baited breath.

one speaks.

"hyung.. it's really you."