Chapter 15: Loo Loo Land.

Start from the beginning

Stolas: Oh well that makes sense.

Octavia: are you and mom done yelling this morning?

Stolas: Umm you know what I haven't taken you both to Loo Loo Land yet.

Octavia: I'm not 5 anymore dad.

(Y/n): I've never been there since I got here but even though I know about it the only 2 things there I hate other than the prices are the fucked up T-Rex and Robo Fizz.

Octavia: Who?

(Y/n): The clown.

Octavia: Oh.

Stolas: Well I'll arrange our security.

Octavia: we need security?

Stolas: Of course. We are Rich. People will want our money and our bodies as for (Y/n) since he fought Lucifer on equal levels others will want him for his power and hammer.

Octavia [Under her breath]: Our bodies maybe and (Y/n) is understandable.

Stolas: Speak for yourself princess now I'll call the only may who can fuck me!

Octavia: . . . What?

Oh right The I.M.P had to go back to their company because they had about 15 clients while they were bust taking care of me and I don't have to explain what Blitz does before Stolas calls but apparently I could hear Blitzø's voice even if he is speaking in Stolas's ear through the phone.

Blitzø: WHAT?!

Stolas: Hello my big dicked blitzy~

Octavia spat her coffee out while I almost chocked on my own saliva and looked at Stolas with a wtf face.

Blitzø: WHAT-

Octavia: THE-

Blitzø: FUCK-

Octavia: DAD?!

Stolas: Language! Everyone! I have a special request.

Blitzø: Look I just had a chemical peel so you'll have to find someone else to plant that feathered ass. Maybe (Y/n) since I'm sure he can go both ways.

(I may not be one of the readers but fuck you to Blitzø)

(Y/n): I HEARD THAT BLITZ!

While he was taling to stolas he texted me saying sorry as I just sighed.

Stolas: It's for my daughter.

Blitzø: Oh then make sure she washes it.

Stolas: No! No no no no. I'm tqling my daughter and (Y/n) to Loo Loo Land and I was hoping that you brave little Imps could accompany us.

Blitzø: Look we are Assassins not bodyguards. K? Don't invite us to shit unless someone is going to die and (Y/n) can handle himself.

Stolas: I'll pay you.

Blitzø: Pay me what?

Stolas: Moneeeyyyy~

Blitzø: DONE!

After that he hung up the phone.

Stolas: Now we got our security.

(Y/n): Remind me to never be around when you are horny for Blitz.

Meanwhile with Blitzø

He stares at his broken Phone in annoyance till he pulled out a megaphone.

Blitzø: M'N'M GET IN HERE WERE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND!

Moxxie peeked his head in the office.

Moxxie: Loo Loo Land?