My Pine Tree

Warning has context for 14+//

Dipper was as red as a tomato right now, and what Bill was about to do made it worst.

Bill tackled dipper, put his cane behind him his legs next to his and his hand holding his waist(as shown in the picture)"b-Bill!!what are you doing?!"dipper said his face very red as a tint of pink appeared on bills face"relax pine tree we're just wanna have some fun"Bill said "b-Bill please"dipper said and Bill started to pull of his sweatshirt."hey pine tree? Guess what?"Bill asked"w-what?"dipper replied after dipper asked that Bill start to kiss him as he wanted to gain his way in, he wanted to hear his voice if pleasure especially from Bill making dipper make them. He wanted dipper, he knew all of dippers good spots where so i slightly slide my hand down the side of his pant and he gasped leaving and entrance for bills tongue. He explores as dipper let out a small moan and Bill smirked as dipper realized what he did and he just wanted to go home but something self so right and good. 'But bill's a dream Demon, and a guy! Ugh, this can't be happening' dipper though to him self.

"You know it isn't much fun if you don't do anything pinetree your the light to my day"Bill said"fine if you wanna have fun we will have fun dipper said sitting up inches away from bills face"let's have fun then"dipper said as he kissed Bill. Bill was supposed at first but they kissed back. Bill said something though dippers mind 'let me in pinetree~.'
Dipper did as he was slightly enjoying it. Bill slipped his tongue in his mouth. Dipper let out a low moan. Bill pulled away after he saw dipper needed air. Bill smirked"are you enjoying your self pine tree?~"Bill asked while he has his one hand on his upper back and the other on his waist."not really"dipper said blushing.' I really do enjoy it but I don't wanna say it. Ugh what's wrong!' Dipper though as He forgot Bill could read his mind."that's what u though pinetree, I knew you more then liked it~"Bill said. Dipper jumped as he realized Bill read his mind."and if you want you can come by my place, and have real fun one day we're no one can disturb us~"Bill said"yeah well anyways we should get back to the shack"dipper said"alright"Bill replied as he somehow turned into a cat and sat on dippers head"yeah! Get down from there"dipper said as he grabbed Bill and held him. Bill liked dippers left arm leaving his summoning symbol of dippers arm"now I can always find you~"Bill said"uh...okay so um lets go"dipper said as he helps cat Bill and walked to the shack.