(vol3) chapter 19

Start from the beginning

The countdown began

Penny: hi I'm Penny, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Blue: Penny * points to watch*

Penny: right, it's a pleasure to beat you!

Penny sent her floating blades to Russel who hide behind a rock Sky followed thinking gaining cover was a good idea. Penny then lifted the rocks from the ground with them still holding on

Oobleck: and victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas.

Penny curtsy them thanking them for the fight. Then left the Arena, Ruby got up and grabbed Y/n's hand.

Ruby: come let's go congratulate l them.

With a bunch of pushing and shoving the duo caught up with Penny and Blue.

Ruby: Penny!

Penny turned and her face was full of excitement. She made a full sprint toward Ruby and tackled her.

Ruby: *crushed * T^T....why.

Y/n: Penny you crushed the rose!

Penny: oh sorry friend Ruby!

Penny got up and pick Ruby up and dusted her off. She then pointed at Blue.

Penny: This is my teammate.

Blue: Ciel Soleil.

Ruby: hi! I'm Ru-

Blue: Ruby Rose 15, hails from the patch. Leader of team Rwby. Status: questionable.

A/n: isn't that a continuity error with the fand-

Blue: Y/n Cheshire, age 16, hails from Yonder. Only a living member of team Rcld, sorry to hear this. Status: not a threat.

Ruby: why is he not a thr-

Y/n: that was beyond incredible Penny, we should definitely have a spar.

Penny: I would love-

Blue: Penny.

Penny looked at Blue who was shaking her head.

Penny: but I'm afraid we cannot.

Y/n: * a little sad * aw really? Well ok.

Ruby: it was so cool! How do you keep track of all th-

Blue: Penny! I believe it is best if move on to our next location.

Penny: could we have just a minute to talk?

Blue looked at her watch then stepped back and began counting out loud.

Ruby: so is she your friend or
...well, in a way. She's like Blake, but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you.

Y/n: that sounds more like Weiss.

The trio looked at Blue who was still counting, she even managed to get to 20 seconds.

Penny: Precisely!

Ruby: Y/n cover your ears for a second and turn around.

Y/n nodded and did that while humming a merry tune.