Chapter 89

After recovering from a serious illness, Ji Yulin still suffered from some minor ailments on and off. His body was treated by a specially equipped nutritionist and Zhongbo. However, when a person reaches a certain stage, no matter how he takes care of him, he will be sick. There is no quick recovery at all.

After being discharged from the hospital, Ji Yulin has come out of the depressed mood of Xueqiuer's death. He is willing to cooperate with Uncle Zhong to eat some food for conditioning his body every day, and he is not optimistic like a patient.

If it weren't for his emaciated appearance, others would really not be able to tell that he had been ill.

One of his patients is in good condition, but his lover, Pei Ren, is what needs to worry him.

In the piano room, Ji Yulin just came out after practicing the piano, and when he met the man who was entering the door, the corners of his lips curled up, and he reached out his hand to cover his mouth when he met the man's leaning over face.

His cover was of no help to Pei Ren, and Pei Ren quickly took his hand away, and the wet and hot kiss fell without hindrance.

The man was gentle at first, but gradually dissatisfied with such strength, he directly hugged Ji Yulin in his arms, his lips and tongue were very strong, enough to lick Ji Yulin's mouth to the top, it was so hot that he couldn't stand it at all.

Ji Yulin was forced to raise his head to bear Pei Ren's kiss. After the kiss was over, his cheeks turned crimson, and the tear mole under his eyelids looked extremely gorgeous.

He and the man looked deep into each other's eyes, his voice was slightly hoarse, and he said with some disapproval: "I haven't recovered from a cold, what if it passes to you."

Pei Ren's voice was even hoarse than Ji Yulin's: "I Don't care about these."

Compared with being sick, not being able to touch and hug him is a sharp weapon to torture/torment Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin asked back: "Then who is always depressed after coming back, with stagnant depression in his heart, and frowning from time to time?"

Pei Ren was speechless.

Ji Yulin placed warm and soft fingers between Pei Ren's brows and caressed back and forth. He sighed, "See if it's wrinkled again, maybe you didn't even notice it yourself."

He took the initiative to hug the man's neck: "Don't be bored, okay?"

Ji Yulin grabbed Pei Ren's wrist with the other hand and pressed it to his cheek: "I will stay by your side, no one can take me away, unless one day you don't want me As soon as the words

fell, Pei Ren's face immediately changed, and

he refuted in a low voice: "Nonsense, I won't want you."

Pei Ren's arms were like iron clamps, pressing Ji Yulin in his arms: "Linlin, I can't wait to see you. I will take you with me wherever I go, no matter what time you are, you are mine, and I will never want you."

His voice became hoarse, and his breath was a little messy: "It's you, you are not allowed to leave my side. Don't think about it."

Ji Yulin: "I've never thought of this before."

He said: "Are you still blaming me for not telling you right away when I was feeling uncomfortable?"

Pei Ren's affectionate expression was mixed with a bit of bitterness, showing disbelief: "Why? Yes ."

Ji Yulin: "But you are always unhappy."

He took Pei Ren downstairs, it was afternoon, today Pei Ren was on vacation, Ji Yulin went to the kitchen to get a meal for afternoon tea, and he ate it hastily One piece of apple jelly tasted moderate, so he picked up another piece and fed it to Pei Ren's mouth: "I tasted it, and the sweetness is relatively light."

Pei Ren ate the apple crisp with Ji Yulin's hand.

"Is it delicious?" Ji Yulin didn't wait for Pei Ren to answer, and continued to feed him another one.

Pei Ren doesn't like sweets, but Ji Yulin always eats what he feeds to his mouth.

He thought to himself, even if it was poison, it would be sweet to him in Ji Yulin's hands.

At the third time, Pei Ren showed a trace of forbearance.

Ji Yulin laughed, and leaned into his arms and whispered to him, "Is it that bad?"

Pei Ren said helplessly, "Linlin."

Ji Yulin took half a bite by himself, and stuffed the remaining half into Pei Ren's mouth.

"I think the sweetness is very mild."

Pei Ren swallowed it in two or three bites: "Yeah."

Ji Yulin took a few sips of the lemon honey water, and let Pei Ren drink the rest.

For an afternoon tea snack, Ji Yulin would feed Pei Ren into his mouth, or he would take a bite or two and stuff the rest into his mouth.

Pei Ren would not refuse something that Ji Yulin had bitten and then fed to him. Sharing food intimately is something Pei Ren enjoys very much.

After the meal was over, Ji Yulin asked Pei Ren to go out for a walk with him.

Originally, he just wanted to walk around, so Pei Ren picked him up from the garage.

It was a half cloudy and half sunny day. After noon, the sun was covered by the clouds, and the evening was more comfortable.

Pei Ren drove Ji Yulin to the nearest lake. On the way, he met several retired people who greeted Pei Ren, and they were even more gentle and kind to Ji Yulin.

The two held hands without any shyness. After they got married, Pei Ren always had Ji Yulin by his side. After a long time, people in the circle would naturally know about their relationship.

People of the older generation who are still more stubborn in thinking, although they don't say it, they always feel that Pei Ren is exaggerating secretly.

However, there are also many people who envy them for being married for so many years and still love each other as before. Who would not want to have a considerate person who will follow them when they are busy with official duties, not to mention Ji Yulin's self-sufficiency. There are too many people listening to his piano.

Taking a walk along the lake, Ji Yulin took pictures of the waterfowl. His camera turned to Pei Ren, who was expressionless.

Ji Yulin laughed, approached the other party and leaned his head on Pei Ren's broad shoulders.

They were wearing the same style of light gray home clothes today. Pei Ren's expression changed slightly when Ji Yulin leaned his face on his shoulder. Emotions are captured on camera.

Ji Yulin smiled and groaned: "It looks much better this way."

Pei Ren moved his Adam's apple, lowered his head and kissed his forehead naturally.

Ji Yulin whispered: "Someone is watching."

Pei Ren didn't care too much: "It's okay." The

two held hands and never let go, and Ji Yulin's palms were sweating on the way back.

He shook his arm: "My hands are sweaty."

Pei Ren still didn't let it go, and wiped it off with a paper towel when he was about to drive back.

On

the way, Pei Ren stopped the car.

There was a little accident ahead.

Ji Yulin looked out of the window, he pushed the door down first, ran to the front, opened his eyes wide and picked up the little white ball.

A snow-white kitten, who seems to be only about two months old, actually looks a bit like Snowball.

Pei Ren frowned, found a clean towel from the car, and wrapped the cat in the towel without saying a word.

"Linlin, don't touch it yet." The

cat looked stray or discarded, and Ji Yulin was worried that he would be infected with germs if he touched it without deworming.

Ji Yulin didn't insist too much, but his gaze never left the little thing in the towel.

Pei Ren put the cat's towel into the car, turned around, and took it to the pet hospital with Ji Yulin.

Ji Yulin had just lost a snowball, and it was fate to meet the little stray. Pei Ren could tell from his expression that the little thing should be taken back home to be raised.

Soon after arriving at the pet hospital, someone arranged for the kitten to be checked and cleaned up. Pei Ren took Ji Yulin to wash his hands: "What are you thinking?"

Ji Yulin smiled: "Pei Ren, I can't bear to lose such a small cat."

Pei Ren

Eyelids didn't even move: "I didn't say I won't let you raise them." Ji Yulin: "Really." After a while, Pei Ren said: " Linlin

, I hope you don't put too much emotion on them."

Pei Ren might even be jealous of a cat, he would be somewhat repulsive to anything that occupies Ji Yulin's emotions, not to mention that Xueqiuer was given to Ji Yulin by him at the beginning, now even a little stray on the side of the road comes here Figure out what's going on.

Ji Yulin smirked, Pei Ren had nothing to do with him.

"Linlin, I don't want it to make you sad in the future."

Ji Yulin shook his head: "I will remember the beauty I had, you see, I have recovered."

Ji Yulin took Pei Ren's two palms and pressed them to his cheeks: "I love you."

After speaking, he raised his head and kissed Pei Ren's lips , Pei Ren lowered his face in cooperation, which didn't make Ji Yulin uncomfortable when he always raised his neck.

The kitten was finally brought home by Ji Yulin. A two-month-old cat is not easy to raise. After taking care of it slowly for more than a month, the cat has grown a small circle visible to the naked eye.

That day Ji Yulin was resting on the balcony, with the finished piano score in his hand, and a half-permanent thin blanket covering his arms, on which the snow-white cat lay and slept peacefully.

When Pei Ren came back from the Armed Forces District, he went to the bedroom to wash off the sweat on his body with cold water, and then went to the balcony to see his sleeping lover.

When the wind picked up at night, Pei Ren picked up the blanket and put it back on Ji Yulin.

The afterglow of the setting sun made the person on the recliner beautiful and illusory, but Pei Ren stretched out his arms and hugged her warmly in his arms, the person was real.

Ji Yulin was faintly awake, with misty eyes, and suddenly grabbed Pei Ren's wrist.

"I just dreamed that it was time for you to give me a snowball."

Ji Yulin gave half of the seat to Pei Ren, and lay down in front of the man.

"Pei Ren, what a coincidence, Xueqiuer has been away for almost two months, and this cat appeared in front of us, they still look alike, could it be that Xueqiuer came back to us after reincarnation? "

But no matter whether Xueqiuer returns to them or not, they are all unique. Ji Yulin touched it, and said with emotion: "You need to grow slowly..."

After a pause, Ji Yulin stuck to Pei Ren's arms and remained silent.

"Pei Ren, your forty-first birthday is coming soon."

Pei Ren: "Yeah."

Ji Yulin put his palm on the man's face and did not move.

He slightly curled the corners of his mouth and said softly: "The first half of our life seems to be over suddenly and slowly."

They knew each other when they were young, and they knew and loved each other when they were young, and now they are in their forties.

It's been so many years, but it doesn't seem to be too far away. As long as I recall for a while, the experiences of the two people are still clearly engraved in my heart. From the beginning to the end, they have each other and have never been separated.

Ji Yulin pursed his lips and smiled, his eyes were gentle and clear: "You seem to be deeper than before, but in my heart, nothing has changed."

Pei Ren turned his face and kissed Ji Yulin's lips: "You are you, my baby. "

Ji Yulin smiled and asked: "Then it will be a treasure when you get old."

Pei Ren's eyebrows were engraved with deep feelings: "Well, both of them."

They still have most of their lives to spend, Pei Ren thought lightly, Ji Yulin is still as gentle as water , Elegant and beautiful, the person in my arms has never changed, and the years have not taken people away from me.

Pei Ren's wish is actually very simple. He wants Ji Yulin to be well all the time, to be healthy and safe in this life, and to stay where he can see him.

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren rubbed each other face to face: "I don't know what will become of us when we are old, when you and I are both seventy or eighty years old."

Pei Ren's deep and steady eyebrows slightly raised, and he smiled lightly: "I Loving you will never change."

Ji Yulin: "Me too."