Chapter 63

Pei Ren hugged Ji Yulin on the bed and slept for five hours, then woke up around noon.

All his physical strength and energy returned to this physically strong alpha, he lowered his eyes, calmly and gently pecked and kissed Ji Yulin's cheek a few times before quietly getting up.

Ten minutes later, he came out of the bathroom after washing up, and took out his dedicated communicator to deal with several messages from Deputy Team Zhao.

Xueqiuer, who was sleeping in the den, opened his eyes. It lingered behind the door and squatted on the carpet like a lazy hair pillar. He took half a step.

Xueqiu'er was no longer as close as she used to be to this master, but she wasn't too estranged either.

Pei Ren opened the bedroom door, and Xueqiu'er's chubby body squeezed away and got out, with the goal of going downstairs to eat the canned food Uncle Zhong put for it.

Uncle Zhong was standing in the corridor, usually when the general came back and the young master was upstairs, he would not come to disturb him, and he would wait in the corridor until something happened the next day.

Uncle Zhong said: "Sir, there are some visitors waiting for you in the living room."

Pei Ren: "Yeah." He could guess who it

was, so he ordered: "Arrange them for dinner first."

When Shinobu arrived at the restaurant, several well-built alphas looked sideways at him.

"Captain!"

If it wasn't for eating, this group of people might have surrounded Pei Ren.

Pei Ren looked at them: "Let's eat first." The

alphas chuckled and ate their food. Pei Ren watched for a while before moving his chopsticks, and didn't ask them to pay attention to any etiquette.

These alphas were all mentioned from the second team to the main team before, and they were injured one after another during missions a few years ago. After they quit, Pei Ren helped them arrange a better place to go.

Sometimes when Pei Ren came back, these former subordinates came to visit him to thank him.

Although the alphas are still young, they look good on the surface, but in fact, each of them has a lifelong disability.

A young man named Lian Feng wiped his eyes while eating.

Knowing that he was ashamed, he shouted in a rough voice: "A man does not shed tears lightly." He smiled again, "Let the captain laugh!" Pei Ren asked: "How is the situation at home

?"

The two elderly people are both old and have undergone major surgery. It is good that the alliance bears the cost of treatment, but the cost of privately treating the elderly is only borne by him. Pei Ren helped him find a better place to transfer out. , almost solved Lianfeng's problem.

Lian Feng nodded quickly: "They are very good, and let me visit you more when I have time."

Pei Ren said, "How are your hands getting used to it?"

Lian Feng immediately stood up again, as if standing in a military posture, with two arms He waved according to the postures he had trained before, and said, "Don't worry, Captain, except for not using too much force, there are basically no major problems in daily life.

" In order to save his life, both arms had to be completely amputated.

There are many research and development parks under Pei's name, including artificial limbs, and the research results and progress are several times higher than those of the medical industry in the same period.

Lian Feng installed a bionic arm with the help of Pei's related research and development. He was only twenty years old when his arm was amputated. With his young body and tenacious will, the recovery effect was not bad.

Now, apart from not being able to use big movements, and needing regular checkups, his life is slowly returning to calm.

For subordinates like Lian Feng who were left permanently disabled from the second team or the first team, Pei Ren tried his best to help them find the best and suitable place for them.

And those brothers whose souls returned to their hometowns also buried them all.

After asking Lian Feng, Pei Ren asked several other alphas at the dinner table one by one, and everyone replied honestly and frankly as before, as if they had never left as part of the Black Mamba all these years.

Uncle Zhong came in with tea and said, "The young master is awake." The

alphas closed their ears, curious.

They knew that the captain had a fiancé who had been with him for many years and was also a famous pianist. In the past few years, I have only learned about it from the Internet, and have never seen a real person.

Pei Ren didn't avoid these former subordinates. Through the door, he met his lover passing by. The change in his eyes was obvious.

Several alphas turned their heads, and Ji Yulin saw them with a smile on his face: "Hi." The

gentle and handsome omega made several alphas who were still single feel overwhelmed, and blushed without knowing how to hide it.

They said "Hi" stiffly, and quickly added "Hello, sister-in-law."

Ji Yulin was a little distracted when he heard the alphas say "Hello, sister-in-law." Calling myself seems to be quite useful.

Pei Ren lowered his head, and kissed Ji Yulin's forehead naturally in front of the brothers who were eating in the restaurant: "Wake up early, let's have something to eat first."

Ji Yulin was led into the restaurant by Pei Ren and sat next to him.

In order to hide their embarrassment, the alphas lowered their heads and quickly took a few mouthfuls of food.

One of them raised his head, met Ji Yulin's smiling eyes, choked his throat, and quickly choked.

The heating and underfloor heating were turned on all day in the villa. Ji Yulin went downstairs in a thin, loose-fitting coat, with nothing covering his neck. Pei Ren made hickey marks on his neck without any cover.

Uncle Zhong stayed in the villa to take care of it all these years, and it's okay to get used to it. This group of alphas accidentally saw it just now, but now they all bowed their heads obediently, how dare they look at it.

Their captain is too fierce.

Ji Yulin was in a good mood.

He seldom saw Pei Ren's soldiers. At this time, he stopped looking at them out of curiosity and asked Uncle Zhong to bring another pot of water. His voice was a little hoarse, but he said softly: "I don't want to see you guys." Let's eat first."

After speaking, Ji Yulin began to concentrate on eating, and ate all the dishes that Pei Ren took out and put them in small bowls.

He had a small appetite, so he stopped after a while and watched Pei Ren eat.

A bit of helplessness flashed across Pei Renjun's cold and solemn face, and he took a small fruit platter from the dining car next to him and put it in Ji Yulin's hand: "Linlin, you eat too little."

Ji Yulin didn't say anything, Pei Ren went to him He can eat whatever is on hand.

The remaining half of the fruit platter was too much to eat, so Pei Ren ate the other half, and the alphas who caught sight of them from the corner of the eye devoured their food.

Although the guys on the captain's side were delicious, they had the illusion that what they were eating was not food, but dog food.

Among other things, my sister-in-law was so pretty, she immediately attracted their eyes when she stood in front of her, and she smiled softly and kindly, but they were too embarrassed to look any further.

The alphas have visited the captain and had dinner again, so I am sorry to take up the rare vacation time of the captain. Although their emotional intelligence was not that high, everyone could tell that the captain never took his eyes off his sister-in-law, obviously wanting to be alone with each other.

So these former soldiers of Pei Ren stayed in the villa for two hours before leaving. Ji Yulin watched them leave, and fell into Pei Ren's arms as soon as he turned around.

He leaned forward, lazily.

Ji Yulin asked amusedly, "They don't seem to have been in a relationship before. Will I scare them?"

Pei Ren lifted Ji Yulin's chin, lowered his head, and kissed his upper and lower lips alternately, tasting the delicious and sweet fruit flavor.

Ji Yulin raised his feet slightly, and raised his arms around the back of Pei Ren's neck.

The kiss was a little breathless, and Ji Yulin said: "How long will you stay this time?" In the

past, Pei Ren and Ji Yulin didn't spend much time with each other. months.

In the past two years, Yulin has retreated to create quietly, has very little contact with the outside world, and has more leisure time. As long as Pei Ren is free, he can accompany him.

Pei Ren said, "Half a month."

He looked at Ji Yulin's eyebrows and said, "I will be transferred back this time ." Before Pei Ren is ready

to retire, even if he wanted to, the alliance would not agree to let him go.

But in the past two years, Pei Ren has started to sit in the rear, non-specific tasks, just let his subordinates handle them.

Ji Yulin's eyes lit up, Pei Ren picked him up and walked to the sofa, letting Ji Yulin lean in his arms.

Pei Ren said: "Linlin, when you have free time, can you find a time to get married?"

Pei Ren wanted to get married a long time ago, but he has not been able to spare a normal time to be with Ji Yulin in a year in the past.

The uncertainty of bringing Ji Yulin to the front line is too great, Pei Ren will not let his lover be in the slightest danger.

And Ji Yulin still has things to do, he likes to play the piano, Pei Ren doesn't want to be restrained.

Although it was a bit hard to separate, and the possessive desire was on the verge of being broken countless times on the edge of reason, Pei Ren and Ji Yulin still passed through these nine years.

He loves Ji Yulin, and his deep feelings make him want to keep him by his side, but he also wants to see him shine when he does what he likes.

The two leaned on the sofa to enjoy the precious vacation time. Ji Yulin put his fingers on Pei Ren's eyebrows: "Don't be so serious." After finishing

speaking, he himself laughed.

Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's wrist, staring at the imprint left by the porcelain white skin and covering it with kisses again.

The dense kisses continued to the back of Ji Yulin's neck, this place that Pei Ren has not marked until now has become his desire/thought and obsession at the same time.

But I bit too much last night, so I can't touch it again today, or I'm afraid it will bleed.

Pei Ren asked in a low voice, "Does it hurt?"

Ji Yulin lay in Pei Ren's arms, nodded and shook his head.

It would be a lie to say that it doesn't hurt, but compared to pain, there are more unbearable feelings that he can only hold Pei Ren tightly and sink.

Pei Ren pressed his lips against the edge of the gland and sucked lightly: "Is there any place you want to play?"

Ji Yulin really didn't think about it: "Otherwise, I'll ask the assistant, or ask Yang Yang."

Lin Xiangyang and him in August Husband Lu Jin went on vacation with his daughter for more than a month. The three of them often go out to play. These strategies are relatively clear.

Although Pei Ren only wanted to live a two-person world with Ji Yulin, at this time, in order to appear "open and generous", he asked, "Should I call my friends together?"

The only friends Ji Yulin kept in touch with in the early years were Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian , Lin Xiangyang often took his daughter out to play, in Lu Jin's words, it was like an older child playing with a younger child.

After Huang Tiantian and Zhou Kun got married, they followed Zhou Kun to the Guan Province Martial Arts Corps.

Ji Yulin said: "I guess I don't have time to come here every day, Yangyang—" He deliberately paused to observe Pei Ren's expression.

Ji Yulin couldn't stop laughing after holding back for a while, he put his hand around Pei Ren's neck, and kissed him proactively.

"I have plenty of time to get together with them, and now I just want to live the life that belongs to the two of us with you."

Pei Ren's thick eyebrows stretched out, he turned his back on the guest, and pressed his fiery tongue into Ji Yulin's mouth, wishing to suck the kiss deeper.

Uncle Zhong saw his husband pick up the young master whose clothes were messed up and went upstairs, he knew that afternoon tea was saved again, so he just went directly to prepare an easy-to-digest dinner and supper.