Chapter 83

When Ji Yulin was a child, a rather unique new neighbor moved next to his home.

Although the community they live in is not in the bustling downtown stage, this area has been passed down a long time ago, so the housing price is quite high, and the neighbors are harmonious. Basically, there are few disputes in each family, and everyone lives in harmony. with.

However, the new neighbors who moved here are different from the homes Ji Yulin has seen. Including theirs, every family has parents and children, while his new neighbors only have a mother with a tall and handsome brother.

He observed quietly when he was going to and from school, and he never saw a third person coming and going in and out of this big house.

Mrs. Ji is a kind person, and the new neighbor is even more good-natured and well-educated, so the two families got closer in a relatively short period of time.

At the same time, Ji Yulin also met the tall and handsome brother who was two years older than him but had outstanding facial features.

The elder brother is called Pei Ren.

Because of his poor health, he always kept his own place, restrained and quiet, and his parents never needed to worry about it.

However, Ji Yulin, who has been so obedient since he was a child that he doesn't need his parents to worry about him, since he met Pei Ren at the age of twelve, his "rebellious period" that is different from ordinary people has slowly come late.

When Ji Yulin was thirteen years old, he basically completely evolved into Pei Ren's little tail. His heart, including his whole body, flew to Pei Ren.

That summer, Ji Yulin's parents were on a business trip, and he was not used to having a nanny take care of him, so the little calculations he had in mind happened to coincide with his parents.

So on this weekend morning, Mrs. Ji took Ji Yulin's little hand and led him to the door next door.

Mrs. Ji likes the cute and well-behaved Ji Yulin very much, so she is naturally willing to take over and take care of him.

Less than half an hour after seeing off his parents, Ji Yulin was already drinking a cold drink made by Mrs. Pei and freshly baked buns at the neighbor's house.

He was a slow-growing man, shorter than his peers, with legs dangling from the high chair, and his smiling eyes wandering around the house.

Mrs. Pei came out of the kitchen and saw the boy's appearance. She couldn't help laughing. She said: "Xiao Ren went out to play basketball with his classmates, and he may not come back until noon."

Of course, Pei Ren may also eat outside directly after playing with his classmates. A very independent child has his own ideas since he was a child, and he does things safely, so Mrs. Pei hardly interferes with what her son does.

Ji Yulin nodded obediently, with a clear and gentle voice: "That's it, then I'll sit here and wait."

Although he is still young, he doesn't need his parents to accompany him constantly, and he can spend a day playing the piano or reading books by himself.

Mrs. Pei brought him books that were basically suitable for this age group. Ji Yulin thanked him with a smile, sat on the sofa and buried her head in the book, sometimes looking up in the direction of the entrance.

As a result, Ji Yulin didn't wait for Pei Ren to come back at noon.

Before noon, Pei Ren called home. Mrs. Pei was cooking in the kitchen, and Ji Yulin answered it for her help.

He yelled crisply: "Pei Ren~"

Two years younger but he didn't call him brother, he just called him by name.

Pei Ren smiled and asked: "Why are you at my house?"

Ji Yulin told the other party about his parents' business trip, and said by the way: "Auntie Pei and I are waiting for you to come back for dinner."

Pei Ren clicked his tongue: "Today I am with my classmates Eat outside, come back later."

Ji Yulin: "Oh", it still sounded too good-natured, but Pei Ren instantly knew that the kid was wronged because he couldn't wait for him.

He laughed and said, "I'll bring you a gift when I go home."

Ji Yulin revived with full blood, "Then can I ask for it by name?"

Pei Ren had a very good temper with him and spoiled him: "Say it."

Ji Yulin said, "I want a cup of milk tea with cream and pearls."

Pei Ren didn't answer immediately.

Ji Yulin is prone to illness. In terms of diet, apart from regular nutritious meals, snacks are avoided as much as possible.

When he heard that Pei Ren hadn't moved, he became anxious.

"Pei Ren, you promised me."

Under Ji Yulin's hard work, Pei Ren had no choice but to agree to bring him a cup of milk tea.

Ji Yulin told Mrs. Pei the news that Pei Ren was having dinner with classmates outside. After lunch, it was the hottest time of summer.

So Pei Ren wouldn't stay outside for too long after playing ball and eating. When he got home before one o'clock, his eyes crossed the entrance and fell on the young boy who was blowing on the air conditioner and watching cartoons on the sofa.

Ji Yulin looks good after eating, with a rosy complexion.

The fruit plate in front of him didn't move very much, he ate too much nutritious and healthy food, and he was always procrastinating. When he heard the sound, he ran towards Pei Ren without his shoes on.

Ji Yulin, who could barely reach Pei Ren's chest, looked up at the person, with bright eyes: "Pei Ren, you are finally back."

He said, "I miss you so much." Then he turned his gaze to Pei Ren's packing bag, and he frowned, "It's a small cup."

Pei Ren rubbed his head with a smile: "A small cup is fine." , Drinking too much milk tea is bad for your teeth."

Ji Yulin was still disappointed: "It's been a long time since I've had a drink, and you're the only one who can buy it for me."

Pei Ren thought about it, and felt pitiful for the young man.

He said, "What else do you want to eat? I'll take you there tomorrow."

Ji Yulin's eyes lit up: "Really?"

Pei Ren changed his shoes, went upstairs to the bathroom and took a brief shower, and saw Ji Yulin obediently in the room Wait, when he came out, the young man still took the initiative to greet him, so he couldn't help but picked him up and put him on his arm.

The fifteen-year-old Pei Ren is very well developed. He doesn't have the arrogant and exaggerated rebellious period of his peers. He also takes good care of Ji Yulin, and he is more caring than anyone else's brother.

Pei Ren weighed Ji Yulin's weight: "I haven't gained weight recently, have I eaten less?"

Ji Yulin had a sad face, and said with a sigh: "I always eat the same food, I can't even eat it..."

Children They all like to eat snacks with unique flavors, but Ji Yulin seldom eats them, and yearns for them even more.

Pei Ren smiled and put him on the bed: "Take a nap first, and I'll take you out to eat when the temperature comes down."

Ji Yulin couldn't agree with her smile: "Can you go to Xiangzhang Street? There are many snack bars over there, and my classmates always go there Eat, I want to go too."

Pei Ren: "Okay."

So Pei Ren took Ji Yulin out in the evening, and all his buddies pushed him away when they asked him to go out to play.

The classmate yelled: "No, it was agreed a few days ago." Pei

Ren: "It's my account, and I treat you as an invitation." The

classmate had no objection, so he was curious: "Are you going out with someone, girl?"

Ren looked at the obviously excited young boy beside him, and the corner of his mouth curled up: "Take a younger brother out to play, if you don't agree, you will be very pestering."

Classmate: "Poor, I am most afraid of bringing children, they are all big devils."

Pei Shinobu: "He's cute."

Classmate: "..." Hey, something's wrong.

Ji Yulin also has a mobile phone, a small mobile phone without many functions, and a chat software that can be used for contacting. Apart from his classmates and teachers, his software is only Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin looked at people eagerly: "Pei Ren, you took me out to play, don't keep looking at your phone, okay ?

"

lip smile.

Arriving at Xiangzhang Street, Ji Yulin kept wanting to rush into the crowd, but if Pei Ren hadn't pulled him tightly, he couldn't have stopped him.

The trees on both sides of the street are lush, and the summer night is windy, and the air is filled with dry and fresh leaves.

The snack bars on Xiangzhang Street were closely adjacent to each other, and there was a crowd of people. Ji Yulin was thin and short, and from the beginning of the rampage, he walked closely next to Pei Ren.

They walked into restaurants and snack bars one by one, and Pei Ren ordered whatever Ji Yulin wanted to eat.

Ji Yulin ate no more than three or four bites per serving, and Pei Ren helped him eat the rest.

After four or five families came down, Pei Ren took Ji Yulin's hand that was about to move: "I can't eat it."

Ji Yulin: "But..."

Pei Ren smiled with a half-smile: "Can I still eat it?"

Ji Yulin really couldn't eat it anymore. Still greedy, it is rare to come out to eat once, and I am reluctant to leave like this.

Pei Ren: "Be obedient." The

fifteen-year-old boy has deep eyebrows, a bit unruly and free and easy, but has an oppressive force that surpasses his peers.

Ji Yulin: "Okay..." The

two arrived home at eight o'clock in the evening, Ji Yulin went to take a bath first, and Pei Ren went upstairs to take a bath after saying a few words to his mother.

Ten o'clock is Ji Yulin's normal sleep time. Half an hour later, he clutched his stomach and ran to the bathroom a few times, and finally knocked on the door next door with a pale face.

Pei Ren was still lining up with his classmates in the game. He muted the microphone and went to open the door.

The young boy in front of him was completely listless, less lively than he was a few hours ago.

Pei Ren frowned: "Not feeling well?"

Ji Yulin put his finger on his mouth: "Shh, Pei Ren, don't speak too loudly, it's not that serious, it's just diarrhea."

Pei Ren brought him into the room, and Ji Yulin discussed in a low voice: "You can find medicine for me, and don't tell my parents."

Otherwise, he won't have a chance to eat snacks next time.

Ji Yulin eagerly looked at Pei Ren: "I'm greedy today, so I don't blame anyone."

Pei Ren looked a little regretful, because he was too used to Ji Yulin today.

It took a long time for the young boy to eat something other than dinner, and Pei Ren could not refuse every time he begged him so coquettishly.

Pei Ren took Ji Yulin to find his mother, and took the blame first, and then explained the situation.

Mrs. Pei first reprimanded Pei Ren for a few words, called the doctor, and took some medicine from the medicine box for the young boy.

Ji Yulin picked up the water glass and obediently took the medicine. He said, "Auntie Pei, don't blame Pei Ren. I wanted to eat it myself, so I kept pestering him to buy it for me."

Besides, Pei Ren ate more than he did, and Pei Ren was fine.

Ji Yulin was discouraged.

One tall and one low figure returned to the room, Ji Yulin stood outside the door, looked at Pei Ren and said, "I'm too weak, if only I were like you."

Saying that, Ji Yulin turned the doorknob hesitantly and didn't go in .

Pei Ren had no choice but to bring the poor boy to his side: "Sleep with me tonight."

Ji Yulin immediately smiled and showed two small white teeth: "My stomach doesn't hurt anymore."

Pei Ren didn't expose him. Ji Yulin's clinging to him was written on his face, and he couldn't hide his emotions at all.

Many people at Ji Yulin's age have already begun to rebel, at least few people are still clingy, but Ji Yulin has become Pei Ren's little tail.

Pei Ren pulled up a small thin blanket and covered Ji Yulin's stomach: "Go to sleep."

Ji Yulin glanced in the direction of the gaming table: "Do you still want to play games?"

Pei Ren: "Well, don't worry, I don't Talk, don't disturb your sleep."

Ji Yulin pursed her lips.

He was a little unwilling, staring at his hand. These hands can only play the piano but not games. If he can play games, then Pei Ren can teach him to play together, so disappointed.

Ten minutes later, Pei Ren stopped playing the game.

Classmate: "So go to bed early? It's a holiday now..."

Pei Ren looked back at the little boy who was staring at him eagerly. He was helpless again, but he said what he said willingly.

"Coax my brother to sleep."