Chapter 31

Coming out of the performance hall of the Huowu concert, the night has come, and there are fine snowflakes in the sky.

The security guards were evacuating the audience at the gate on the first floor. Ji Yulin and Lin Xiangyang Huang Tiantian were pushed away by the leaving crowd. Lin Xiangyang yelled: "Don't squeeze, don't squeeze—" The

three safely walked out of the crowd and stood on the side of the street The curbs all let out a sigh of relief.

Lin Xiangyang complained: "It's so cold that I'm sweating..."

Ji Yulin took out sweat-absorbing paper from the small bag he brought with him and handed it to the two of them: "Wipe it first." The

young omega stood beside the street lamp with Xiaoxue on his head to wipe his sweat , Such an experience is unprecedented for Ji Yulin, he is used to following the rules, and has never had such a casual experience.

It was a novelty for a while, but it seemed to feel good.

They looked at each other's eyes, and the direction they were walking suddenly approached a few tall and thin boys, who looked like high school students who were approaching or just becoming adults.

The boys stopped in front of Ji Yulin and the three of them, and the leading boy had a vigorous and bright head.

At this moment, his expression was a little clumsy, and he stood up two steps after being touched by his accomplice's elbow, his eyes fell on Ji Yulin in a daze.

Lin Xiangyang asked bluntly: "What do you want to do?" The

boy's puberty voice was deep and thick: "Don't be afraid, we have no malicious intentions. I just listened to Huowu's concert with you, and the location is not far away."

The boy said: "We noticed you in the concert hall, and I wanted to ask if we could get a contact... It might be offensive to say it, but I don't want to miss this opportunity. I, I split into alpha half a month ago, my Same goes for buddies—"

The boy pulled another companion to his side, trying to muster up his courage, after all, this was the first time they asked omega for contact information.

Lin Xiangyang grinned: "I have a fiancé, so I can't agree. But my two friends are still single, so it's up to them if I want to give you their contact information."

Lin Xiangyang winked at Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian, and Huang Tiantian often made mistakes . Dumb, Ji Yulin had no choice but to say apologetically, "I'm sorry."

Ji Yulin's refusal was frank and gentle, and the prickly boy blushed immediately: "Oh...it's okay, then let's go first and don't bother you."

"Why ?" Reject it, although they are all younger brothers, there are some young ones who are young~" Lin Xiangyang felt it was a pity, because that prickly boy looked good.

Ji Yulin shook his head slightly, and Lin Xiangyang interpreted another meaning.

"I see, Linlin and Tiantian don't like my younger brother's."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Huang Tiantian: "... " Xue Huabing was cold

, and quickly put away the enthusiasm they felt when they came out of the concert. Jin put out.

Ji Yulin wrapped her scarf tightly, the tip of her nose was slightly red.

A bell rang.

Lin Xiangyang kicked the snow beside his feet, pressed the caller's phone, and sent a message instead.

Lin Xiangyang put away his mobile phone and said, "There is a snack street nearby, shall we go and eat?" The

three of them went crazy in the performance hall for several hours, and they were already very hungry.

At first Ji Yulin was still reserved and quietly listening to the music, but later affected by the atmosphere, he picked up the lantern that Lin Xiangyang gave him and shook it back and forth.

After several hours of continuous excitement, Ji Yulin's mental and physical strength began to fail. When he heard that he was going to the snack street, he took the initiative to take Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian along.

Huang Tiantian opened his mouth wide in surprise, and Lin Xiangyang said strangely, "It's the first time I see Linlin eating so actively."

Ji Yulin's elegant and gentle face showed an embarrassed smile: "I'm so hungry, and my legs are a little weak after standing for too long Already ."

Lin Xiangyang chuckled: "Tiantian, do you think Linlin looks like a god who cannibalize fireworks after descending from the world? I used to watch Linlin practice piano and study all day long, as if nothing else could disturb him. The

three of them came to the snack street talking and laughing. Although the stores on the street were not as luxurious and rich as those in the central block, they were also unique in style and warm and lively.

Even if it snows, there are a lot of young people and couples coming and going to eat in the snack street.

Lin Xiangyang looked around the bright and colorful signboards on both sides, feeling from the bottom of his heart: "It's only lively to eat in this kind of environment. I remember that there is a restaurant that has very high reviews for the small balls and skewers."

Lin Xiangyang quickly took Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian Find what he calls a snack bar.

The business in the store is booming, and the seats on the first floor are already full of customers.

Lin Xiangyang squeezed in the front: "I'll go up to see if there are any vacant seats. If we need to line up, we can change to another place to eat." As he

spoke, the man who came down from upstairs made Lin Xiangyang briefly "uh".

"It's you!"

Lin Xiangyang turned his head and waved his hands at Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian: "Tiantian, that alpha who helped us subdue the thief last time!"

The tall and indifferent alpha looked at the three immature children expressionlessly, and said in a flat tone, "There is a place upstairs, come with me."

Lin Xiangyang asked curiously: "Sir, are you the boss here?"

Zhou Kun: " No."

Zhou Kun took the three omegas to an empty and quiet place, and left without looking back.

Huang Tiantian tugged at Ji Yulin's sleeve, and whispered to him, "I saw sour plum soup on the first floor, I'll go get a pot of it."

They went out to dinner a few times, and Ji Yulin would drink a little. Huang Tiantian had paid attention to this detail before, but Ji Yulin's stomach was not good, so he needed to pay attention to imported food.

Ji Yulin wanted to go down to get it by himself, but Huang Tiantian said, "I'll go down and ask the kitchen to prepare a clear soup by the way." The

three of them have different tastes, Lin Xiangyang doesn't like spicy food, Ji Yulin usually eats light. Huang Tiantian is very good at cooking, and sometimes the snacks he brings from home are divided into two, so he is the one who pays the most attention to this aspect among the three.

Ji Yulin told him: "Then be careful, don't get crowded in the store because there are so many people."

Huang Tiantian nodded, bypassing the customers upstairs and going downstairs.

In the middle, Ji Yulin went to the bathroom, and his phone vibrated when he came out. He opened it and saw that there was no message, only a reminder to withdraw.

It's Pei Ren.

Pei Ren's words were consistent with his style of doing things, and he never regretted what he said.

It was the first time he had withdrawn the message he had sent.

Ji Yulin asked: [What's wrong? ]

****

In the wine game set up by Gu Yu, the music was deafening, and the atmosphere on the stage had reached its peak.

The flickering light quickly passed over every face immersed in excitement, Pei Ren leaned on the booth, spun around with the phone in his right hand, looking not very interested.

Gu Yu finished drinking with a beautiful omega, and in a blink of an eye, he saw that no one around him dared to approach Pei Ren, so he filled his glass and said, "I asked you to come out to play and still put on such a cold face, everyone is disgusted by you." Scared away."

Gu Yu said, staring at Pei Ren's gloomy face from the corner of his eye, as if pointing: "People come out to play in pairs on Valentine's Day, since we are single, you don't want to be with brothers? It's just that Yan Zhuo doesn't give face, but he seems to be in a more difficult situation, I heard that Yan's family intends to arrange for him to meet."

Gu Yu smiled: "Yan Zhuo is still young, it is a strange thing for people like us to get married so early."

Pei Ren Toss a coin on the wine table, heads up.

He got up: "Let's go first." Gu Yu

: "...Where are you going?" Standing up without any hesitation: "I'll be the one tonight." The snowy night in the deep space was bleak and cold, Pei Ren took a breath, and re-read the content on the phone. Ji Yulin ate at the snack bar, and a small portion of clear soup was added next to a big spicy pot, Pei Ren couldn't help but laugh. He knew the address of the snack bar, so he drove aimlessly around the street and stopped near the snack bar without knowing it. Pei Ren didn't tell Ji Yulin that he was coming, his eyes casually swept across the couples passing by on the street, and his slender fingers held the phone around a few times for fun.

He thought the car was stuffy, so he got out of the car and smoked a cigarette.

The picture of the tall and handsome alpha leaning against the limited edition luxury car and smoking a cigarette with one hand attracted many people's attention, and the person concerned looked cold and gloomy.

After finishing a cigarette, Pei Ren raised his wrist to look at his watch. Feeling hot, he loosened his neckline slightly, took off his coat and put it on his arm.

Pei Ren would usually speak up when he wanted to meet Ji Yulin, but today is different.

****

When Ji Yulin walked out of the snack bar, he was almost knocked down by someone who came in from the door.

The man said sorry, and kept looking in a certain direction from the corner of his eye.

Ji Yulin looked curiously, startled.

"Pei Ren."

Pei Ren looked sideways, and his indifferent expression suddenly softened when he saw him.

Ji Yulin walked towards him: "Why are you here?"

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "Would you believe me when I said I was passing by?"

Ji Yulin: "..." He nodded hesitantly, "Are you cold?"

Pei Ren: "Not cold. Ji Yulin saw a lot of

snowflakes on Pei Ren's shoulders and hair, and planned to ask him if he wanted to get back in the car. Thinking of the roommates who were traveling with her, she turned her head and saw that Lin Xiangyang was dragging Huang Tiantian away.

Lin Xiangyang sent him a voice message.

"Tiantian and I are going to the Play City for a stroll, you should go back and rest early!"

Pei Ren put his coat on Ji Yulin and tilted his head slightly: "Tell me in the car that it's cold outside."

Ji Yulin said yes.

Pei Ren drove in silence, got on the bridge, and stopped at the place where Ji Yulin took the first snow photo that night.

It was still a snowy night.

Ji Yulin thought for a while and said, "You don't seem very happy."

Pei Ren was noncommittal and asked him, "Is it fun today?"

Ji Yulin thought seriously: "It was fun, I only went to the theater before, and I was wrong about the concert. Cognition. The first time I listened to the band's concert, it turned out that the atmosphere was so lively and could arouse many emotions, warm and exciting, which is different from listening to a concert."

He smiled slightly: "It's because I have little knowledge."

Pei Ren His expression was not happy: "Really."

He said: "It's not early, I'll take you home first."

Pei Ren didn't say anything to Ji Yulin, out of intuition, Ji Yulin observed silently.

He still thinks that Pei Ren is not very happy.

Pei Rengui is the prince of the Pei family. He has an extraordinary status in the alliance and has countless halos. He has been different from many people since he was a child.

He was born at the end of others. He is outstanding and talented. Things are sincere, even firm.

At this time, the tough alpha showed a little gloomy expression, and Ji Yulin couldn't figure out what could bother Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin didn't study it for too long, his face turned slightly pale.

Pei Ren looked at him: "What's wrong."

Ji Yulin: "...I feel a little sick to my stomach."

Pei Ren found a pharmacy and parked nearby: "Wait."

Pei Ren walked into the pharmacy to buy gastric medicine, and took a cup of hot water directly. In order to round up the bill before checkout, I bought two more boxes of pheromone stickers by the way.

He handed a bag of medicine and hot water to Ji Yulin: "Take the amount first."

Ji Yulin quietly took the medicine with hot water, and the car stopped downstairs in the blink of an eye.

Pei Ren looked at him: "Go back and go to bed early, Linlin... you really meet someone else for dinner tomorrow."

Ji Yulin nodded lightly: "I made an agreement with my mother."

Pei Ren held the steering wheel without squinting: "Yeah."

Ji Yulin got out of the car and waved to Pei Ren: "Pei Ren, you go back quickly."

Omega stepped on the snow and walked into the community until he couldn't see her figure. Pei Ren silently lowered the window and lit a cigarettes.

The lingering smoke concealed Pei Ren's complicated expression, and when the phone turned on, Ji Yulin reported his safety when he got home.

*****

Ji Yulin went to a cafe the next day to meet the person he had made an appointment with.

The other party is an alpha, five years older than him, with a rare gentle personality, and he is quite like-minded in terms of interests.

Perhaps fearing that this meeting would be cold, the other party arranged several activities. Ji Yulin couldn't bear to brush away this kindness.

After several activities, it was getting late, he was mentally exhausted, and his physical strength was no longer able to support him.

Good upbringing prevented Ji Yulin from directly revealing himself. When he got home, he hurriedly took a shower and went back to his room to lie down.

Mrs. Ji knocked on the door, Ji Yulin got up and chatted with her for a while.

Finally, Ji Yulin said: "Mom, he and I should not be suitable to be friends."

Before going to sleep, he received a call from Pei Ren, and Gu Yu's voice came from Pei Ren, and after a few seconds, it was quiet.

Pei Ren asked: "Sleeping?"

Ji Yulin said vaguely: "Yeah."

He said: "Today I had dinner with someone else and walked outside for a day. I was actually very tired, but I didn't tell the other party."

Pei Ren sneered: "This People don't know how to wink."

Ji Yulin was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, and smiled softly: "Actually, I also have a problem, and I can speak directly if I have something to say."

Pei Ren listened to Ji Yulin's explanation for others, and a wave of emotion was stuck in his heart.

"Linlin, you don't need to give in and forbear."

Pei Ren frowned his handsome brows, and pinched his temples with his fingers.

Why does Ji Yulin want to make more friends, can't he just ignore everyone like him?

Who are those people he met, Pei Ren looked down on them.

In the end, even Pei Ren didn't know what kind of emotions he was having at the time, and when he said it, he didn't even have the chance to withdraw it.

"Yan Zhuo's family has been arranging for him recently... Yan Zhuo is a nice person, you might as well meet Yan Zhuo if you meet other people..." Before he

could speak clearly, Pei Ren looked at Yan Zhuo who came out to blow the air.

Pei Ren pinched the phone.

Yan Zhuo was usually silent, but at this moment he unexpectedly asked: "You want to introduce me to meet...Ji Yulin?"

Even though Pei Ren didn't name her, Yan Zhuo firmly believed that the person Pei Ren just called was Ji Yulin.

Pei Ren frowned, and was about to speak when Yan Zhuo said, "Then let's meet."