prologue .

━━━━━━┛ ⸸ ┗━━━━━━

━━━━━━┓ ⸸ ┏━━━━━━

━━━━━━┓ ⸸ ┏━━━━━━

Nancy Reagan High School.

Sunday couldn't remember who's idea it was to put herself and her siblings in such an establishment. Things were bound to get ugly one way or another, and today might just be the day it happened.

The raven haired girl shut her locker, her eyes scanning over the black marker scribbled over the red metal.

"Witch", eh, not far from the truth.

"Freak", way to be original.

"Emo"... ouch, that one stung. It pained her when normies couldn't get their subcultures right.

Sunday made her way down the hall, she didn't have to avoid bumping shoulders with anyone since everyone was already moving away from her, whispering amongst themselves and snickering. She tried not to take it to heart, she knew the price to pay for being different.

She turned the corner and her lips pulled into a sweet smile as she saw her twin on the opposite side of the hallway, when Wednesday's eyes landed on her she didn't smile back, her eyes narrowing further. To anyone else, it would look like a glare but to Sunday... she knew Wednesday like the back of her hand, that glare meant so much more.

Both of their eyes were pulled away from one another when they heard muffled noises coming from one of the lockers.

Pugsley's locker.

Wednesday took her time walking towards it but Sunday rushed over, opening it hurriedly to find her little brother inside, bound tightly in ropes and an apple in his mouth.

"Oh Pugs..."

Sunday sighed in worry as he fell out, writhing on the floor as he tried to get out of the rope. The twins kneeled down, Sun setting to work on the binds as Wed roughly took the apple out of his mouth.

"I want names."

"I don't know who they were..! Honest... it happened so fast...", Pugsley whined, his lower lip quivering.

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together."

Sunday pouted at Wednesday choice of words, "Don't be so harsh, look at him.."

Pugsley lay on the floor, tears welling up in his eyes, Sunday moved forward to wipe his tear-stained cheeks as Wednesday gripped his hands. The two gasped as their eyes rolled back and their heads snapped upward.

The twins shared a vision.

Now, whilst Wednesday was cold and calculated, emotionless with her schemes, Sunday would boil with rage, an emotion not often found on the sweetest Addams' face, but one that could be felt growing through her heart when she saw the swim team shove Pugsley into his locker and compare him to a pig.

When them came back, neither spared a glance at a worried Pugsley, the sisters slowly turning their heads towards one another, sharing a dark look.

"Are you guys ok..?"

"Leave this to us."

The events that lead up to this moment, this one very morbid moment were short but nothing less of important.

The twins slowly walked towards the pool, hands behind their backs.

"Yo, look. Pigsley's sisters."

Snorts and snarky laughter filled the water as the team stared at them challengingly. The two stopped at the water's edge.

"Hey freaks, this is a closed practice."

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is me."

Wednesday spoke emotionlessly as she lifted up to bags of ravenous piranhas. The group of boys suddenly realised what was happening, but it was too late. Wednesday dropped the bags in, releasing the violent swarm of fish. They started swimming towards the edge of the pool to get out, but Sunday held up her hands, muttering words under her breath, and suddenly they were no longer able to move their limbs, spluttering and crying for help as they tried to stay afloat and away from the danger.

The pool's pristine water quickly turned red.