I have to get Aurora out of here. "Dante what's happening" she asks when I look at her there's full concern in her eyes and voice. It slightly breaks my heart to see this. "You'll be okay. I promise you and you're family will be okay" I say.

"Come. I'll get you out of this shithole" I continue. Walking with her to the doors. But suddenly there's men backing them all. "merda siamo circondati" I say under my breathe.

"lasa pe toata lumea sa iasa in afara de dante fata lui si parintii lui" I hear the guy say. The other minions do as they're said. It's Romanians. Cazzo. Those fuckers know how do fuck up shit.

"What do you want Andrei" My father shouts through the whole hall as it was now empty and only left with me Aurora Xavier Thalia and my parents. "Alessandro" Andrei says chuckling. "You owe me lad" he continued.

I turn to my father. "gli sei debitore?" I ask (you owe him?). "no, non essere stupido e non innamorarti di quello che dice" he replied through gritted teeth. (no, don't be stupid and don't fall for anything that he says).

Okay good at least my dad doesn't owe him anything. "You know what's the best part Alessandro?" Andrei asks. "What" my father replies dryly. "It's that I know your weakness" he says.

"Mhm and what is it" my father asks. "Your wife and your sons. Well mostly Dante since you bailed on Matteo" Andrei continues. "I did not bail on matteo he disrespected me!" My father shouts.

"Tsk tsk tsk no need to raise your voice Alessandro. We both know the truth. But no need to say it in front of everyone" Andrei says peacefully.

Auroras pov:

God I hate this. I look at the guy only to see that his eyes landed on mine. Oh no. Eye contact. I looked down. I don't want to look at him. "Oh. And what do we have here?" He says.

Oh no he's talking about me isn't he. "Leave her alone bastardo" I hear Dante hiss beside me. "Awh don't worry Dante I'm not going to hurt her" Andrei replies. I can just feel that smirk on his face.

"Now. What's your name dear?" He asks looking down at me. "Answer me sweetheart" he speaks up again. "She clearly doesn't want to talk to you Andrei so let it go" my father spoke up.

"She doesn't. But I do" he replied. After what he said I heard another gunshots. But this time is was someone saving us instead of trying to kill us. In less that 10 seconds all Andreis what I suppose workers are dead.

I look up to see uncle Alfonzo and my brothers. "You have no idea what you just did Alfonzo" Andrei says. "Oh I don't? Try me" Alfonzo said harshly. Gosh I didn't hear that kind of tone in ages from him.

"Leave these alone. They don't owe you anything but you owe them alot. Don't you think?" Alfonzo said getting dangerous close to Andrei. "What is he planning" Dante said feeling unsure. "Trust him Dante please let him do his job without you or anyone budging in" I say softly.

I know what my uncle is capable of and I'm sure he can handle this on his own. Sure some of his men  helped him to kill Andeis men because there was too much of them. "Okay then" he replied after thinking deeply about it.

"Alfonzo don't make a mistake" Andrei said. "What mistake will I make by saving my niece and those people that done owe you shit?" Alfonzo asked.

"I can make you be more powerful than them Alfonzo. Trust me" Andrei said. "Oh no" I hear Dante say under his breathe. "More powerful ay?" Alfonzo asked. "Yes. Exactly yes" Andrei said.

"And this is where it's going to go down the rail Aurora." Dante says. We all hear laughter coming from Alfonzo. "Why are you laughing?" Andrei said.

"Because you're being hilarious if you think I'll ditch them for you. I don't think you know our story" Alfonzo said laughing. "You know my uncle?" I ask Dante. "Mhm"  he hums "why did you tell me" I ask. "I'll tell you at home Aurora" Dante replied.

Dante stands up. What the fuck is he doing. "We are not as weak as you think Andrei. You might think we are because you don't see my father around as much. But remember there's still his son the new capo (boss). And we're the strongest mafia. Everyone leave and leave me be with Andrei for a few minutes." Dante says looking at me.

I feel a hand on my arm pulling me. It was Thalia. "Come on. This isn't going to be pretty" she tells me. "What's  going to happen? Is he going to kill him?" I ask. "Yes Aurora. We don't need you watching that so come with me" she said and I followed.

As we walked out I could hear Andrei scream. In pain. The screams are terrible. Thalia came up to me and gave me a tight hug not letting go. "I'm fine you can let go now" I said. As she lets go slowly after giving me a small squeeze.

"I'm sorry this wasn't the way we wanted you to spend your real ball ever" she says with an upset voice. "It's fine. As long as all of us are okay it's fine" I say smiling weakly and her returning it.

"Guys look Dante's coming" Xavier shouts. When me and Thalia turn that way all I see is Dante's shirt being in a bloody red colour. "Dante son are you okay?" His farther attempts to walk up to him.

"No! Go back run guys. I set a bomb there it's about to explode. Run quick. We started running unlucky for me and Thalia because we had heels on. After running we finally hear the bomb go off. I suppose Andrei was in it that's why Dante did this.

There we were all of us looking at the burning building until we hear the sirens. "Shit guys hide it's the police" Alfonzo said. We ran away. "I'll call Richard to come pick us up. We'll go to matteos house. And father you'll have to sort things out with him" Dante says.

"Yes. And thank you Alfonzo" Alessandro says hugging my uncle. "No problemo alesso (short for Alessandro) we were best buds. But we cut contact because I moved away. It's not like we fought" my uncle says.

"We shall meet up again. And have a family dinner" Alessandro suggests. "Yes. You up for it princesa?" He turns to me "Si papà" I return. "Wait wait wait. You speak Spanish?" Dante asks. "Si" I reply. Everyone apart from my uncle looks shocked at me. "What" I ask everyone. "Why didn't we know this earlier?" Thalia asks. "Because you didn't ask so I didn't tell you simple" I reply. She rolls her eyes.

And everyone ends up laughing. Gosh I missed this life. Having fun even tho there are some sadnesses in it. I missed my family. And I love how everything is now. But I must say Dante suits the colour bloody red. But maybe not as blood...

A/N:
I can't believe I wrote 2 chapters today. Only did this because I love you all. I hope you have an amazing holidays if you go to school. If not I hope you feel amazing. Y'all probably hear from me before Christmas Day again. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️