chapter 34

Before I met you,
I never knew what it was
Like to be able to look at someone
And smile for no reason❣️

This chapter is not edited

"Guys let's play truth and dare here what's say?"Manvi said when they all unknowingly assembled on the terrace... The boys were busy in glaring Shashank while Shashank gulped hard and his body shivered due the fear when he felt their deadly stares on his poor soul. Their terance broke when they heard manvi's voice and the boys face lighten up like a diwali cracker when they hear manvi's word, inside they jump in happiness but soon covered it with a serious face when they the girls looking them with questioning look.

"Wow manvi maan gaye aakhir tumhare andar bhagwan ne kam se kam koi akal toh di h.. I love you for this .." rishi said while hugging her sister tightly making her to choke on her own breath while she started hitting rishi to stop him from doing her murder.

"I'm in " omkar and Siddharth said together but while maintaining a cold and serious face making Shashank to roll his eyes

"Me too!!" This time Karthik said while lightly smiling, he put his arms on Shashank neck from behind making him to yell in pain while everyone started laughing while looking towards them.

"And what about you girls? "Manvi said while looking towards aiman, saumya, harshita and sanvi's side whom were busy in glancing at the chaotic scene of boys.. they all nodded their head in excitement making manvi to show her whole teeth.

"Okay so boys go and arrange the mattress so that we could put on the floor and also bring one bottle while in mean time we girls will enjoy the nature now go shoo! Shoo!" Manvi announced making boy's mouth to hung wide open in shock while she just rolled her eyes and dragged the girls with her towards the edge of the terrace which make girls to giggle in silence.

"I am taking my words back bhagwan ne iss ladki ko 0.01 % bhi dimag nahi diya h.." rishi said in frustration when he saw manvi ignoring them like they don't even exist.

"Abh rone se kya hoga chalo kaam pe lag jao.. aur humlog yaha aarma karenge.." omkar and Siddharth said together while looking towards rishi, Karthik and Shashank making them to get a heart attack

"Behen behen na rahi aur abh Bhai bhai bhi na raha.."Karthik said while wipping his fake tears dramatically while Shashank and rishi patted his shoulder in grief when they saw their brothers going towards the girl's direction.. after joining the broken pieces of their hearts they all went downstairs to fetch a mattress and bottel.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After some time they all sit on the mattress which was spread on the floor of the terrace.. they all sit in a circle while leaving a small gap in between.

"Okay guys so we all know the rules of truth and dare but their is a slight change in the game.." manvi said making everyone to raise their eyebrows in confusion.

"In orginal game Players are given the choice between answering a question truthfully, or performing a dare and if you choose more than three truth then you only could take dares but in this game you don't have a option to choose truth and dare but this cheats will decide wheather you got a dare or truth and the person who will give a dare to the player will not reveal the dare which they have given because it will make the game more fun"

"But manvi we would eventually know when the other person will give the dare to other one.." omkar said while everyone nodded their head in agreeing his point.

"Arey bhai don't worry about it because they have to whisper the dare in the persons ear so that no one can listen ."

"Okay so let's start the game aiman spin the bottle." Siddharth said when they all sit on their seats comfortably. Aiman rotate the bottle by her hand and it started spinning and after few seconds it finally lended on Shashank making everyone to look towards in Shashank direction in excitement