Part 14

Xiao zhan got ready and was about to go but Fanxing stopped him.

Fanxing,"Zhan ge! Where are you going?"

Zhan,"Fanxing! I'm going to meet my father,tell mom about it".

Fanxing,"ok I'll".

Zhan,"thanks...bye", saying this he left. 

Yibo was waiting for him in the car. Zhan sat in backseat. Yibo didn't liked it but he kept quiet.

Soon,they reached Jian min's house. Zhan looked at the house,he remembered the day he left this house and told his father that he won't show his face to his father again. Today he's here.

Yibo looked at Zhan,who was lost in thoughts. Yibo waved Infront of Zhan but Zhan didn't responded. Yibo shake Zhan a little.

Zhan came out of his thoughts and said,"what?"

Yibo,"you were lost in thoughts...are you....".

Zhan,"I'm ok", saying this he knocked at the door. After sometime, Jian min opened the door. Zhan greeted him, Jian min nod. Yibo greeted him too.

Jian min tells them to come inside. They went inside. Jian min told them to wait in living room.

Zhan hesitantly went to the living room. The house condition wasn't good at all. There was blood on the floor like someone has been dragged.

Jian min came to the living room dragging liying.

Zhan got up seeing Liying. Her face had finger marks,her face was red,her eyes were swollen due to crying,her hair a little messy. 

Zhan,"Liying! What happened to you?"

Liying was quiet,she was crying.

Jian min,"I asked you here because I want to confirm something ".

Zhan and Yibo looked at him.

Jian min," Liying, Zhan tell me everything from the start".

Zhan,"what?"

Liying,"about your affairs with Yibo ".

Zhan,"LIYING!!"

Liying,"dad,I had already told you....it was Zhan who was....."

Yibo,"shut up ..... don't spill your trash on Zhan ".

Liying,"Zhan! I hate you...I hate you and your mother so much... because of your mother my mom suffered and because of you I'm suffering ".

Zhan,"what happened to mom?"

Liying,"why does it concern you?"

Zhan,"please tell me".

Liying,"Keep your fake worry with yourself ".

Jian min,"YOU TWO KEEP QUIET.....Yibo...tell me everything".

Liying,"what will he tell you,dad I have already told you , what's the use of asking now...let bygones be bygones ".

Jian min,"i can't let this off....I have wronged someone two times....the first time I wronged him...but I didn't knew it wasn't his mistake at all....the second time I also wronged him...and I want....I want it to be a mistake this time also.... Yibo...tell me.....I can't wrong him anymore", saying this Jian min had tears in his eyes. Zhan also had tears in his eyes.

Yibo was on his knees now,he said,"Zhan!....im sorry because of me and Liying your life was destroyed.... because of us your engagement was broken and... your father kicked you out...... because of Liying's lie 4 lives were destroyed......"