Part 11

#WITH DARREN:

---------------------

Darren's cousin Xue kai came to meet him. He is Daren's Father's nephew.

Darren spent the next few days with him,he liked Xue Kai's company. Cici was also happy that her son is now happy. Xue kai loves Darren but he didn't confessed to him,he knew that Darren loves his cousin and is going to marry him. He hid his feelings from him. He came to meet Darren because he got to know what had happened.

One day Cici asked Darren," do you like Xue kai".

Darren,"but why".

Cici,"I want you to....to marry...Xue kai ".

Darren,"marry him?"

Cici,"yes,you looked quite happy with him".

Darren,"ok mom....I have no problem".

Cici,"really?"

Darren nod. Cici hugged him. Outside the room,Xue kai was listening to all this conversation,he was very happy.

On the other hand, Liying already found a rich boyfriend. He was more rich than Yibo.

Liying was now praying for zhan ,that because of him she got such a nice, caring and so rich boyfriend.

#IN WANG MANSION:

---------------------------

Zhan was still ignoring Yibo. Yibo got frustrated. He went out of the house to meet Haoxuan.

Carmen,"Yibo!where are you going?"

Yibo,"I'm going to meet haoxuan...and I won't come for lunch, I'll have lunch with haoxuan..."

Carmen,"ok! As you wish ".

Yibo,"bye mom", saying this he left.

Haoxuan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Haoxuan. Yibo's friend. 

Age:24

After spending time with haoxuan,Yibo was coming back home. He saw Liying kissing another man. Yibo became so angry. He went to a bar ,he drank a lot. Now he was drunk. Images of Liying kissing another man in front of him and Zhan ignoring him came into his mind. He got up from there,paid the bill and went back home. 

He went to his room. He saw Zhan laying on the bed with eyes closed.

Yibo closed the door with a thud. Zhan opened his eyes.

Zhan,"Yibo!".

Yibo came towards him and started kissing Zhan.

Zhan's eyes went wide. He tried to push Yibo but in vain. 

Hate you to the coreрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ