Part 6

Darren came to meet Xiao zhan. He knocked the door several times but no one opened the door. He came back home.

Cici,"son!what happened,where have you been?"

Darren,"I went to meet Zhan but no one opened the door ".

Cici,"son! Forget him... I'll find someone better for you... Xiao zhan don't deserve you".

Darren,"mom I ...."

Cici,"go and rest".

Darren nod and went to his room. He was thinking about the times he spent with Zhan.

Darren,"Zhan! You told me that you'll always be mine...then why...why did you betrayed me....what was missing in me... didn't I loved you dearly that you went after another man...damn you Xiao zhan".

Yibo came back home from hospital. He came to his room,he saw Xiao zhan sitting on the floor in deep thoughts,tears were visible on his face.

Yibo went towards him and shook his hand in front of Zhan to get his attention.

Xiao zhan snapped out of his thoughts. 

Yibo,"what are you crying for now...huh? You think only your life is destroyed...how can you be so selfish...not only your dreams with Darren are gone but also mine...you took my love from me...I hate you..I hate you to the core..."

Xiao zhan,"as if I like you....I am selfish,so what?...can you do something about it... nothing right...I hate you too.....if it was my choice I wouldn't be here staying with you jerk".

Yibo got up and said,"stop calling me jerk....if you had listened to me...."

Xiao zhan,"don't repeat these words again...I don't want to hear them..."

Yibo,"you have to.... because of you Liying is fighting between life and death...and..."

Xiao zhan,"quiet...be quiet......not only I'm at fault but also ..YOU ARE,so don't put the whole blame on me".

Yibo,"how is it my fault?"

Xiao zhan,"I don't want to argue with you....I'm having severe headache ".

Yibo,"so do I... because of you", saying this he left the room.

Yibo went to his mother's room,his mother was sleeping. He sat beside her bed and held her feet in his hands. He was crying.

Yibo,"mom! Please don't ever leave me...".

#TIME SKIP: NEXT MORNING:

---------------------------------------

Yibo was sleeping on the couch in living room. Carmen tap his shoulder to wake him up.

Yibo woke up and saw Carmen standing.

Yibo,"good morning,mom!"

Carmen,"good morning,son!...I know you don't want this marriage....but it's your fate and what is written in fate can't be changed....I always thought you would marry the one you love but now look what has happened...I will advise you to accept it...it will be better this way".

Yibo,"hmm...I understand... I'll listen to you...I won't disappoint you... I'll do as you say...and I'll the the work...and you'll rest".

Carmen,"really!!"