Chapter-59:Ronald

3rd POV

Kenta entered within the Temple of ruins.....Inside the temple a couple of guards are seen dismembered and are masscarrased by Kenta.

Kenta spared no one inside the temple....It's like Kenta is cutting down vegetables. Except in place of vegetables real people are cut.

As Kenta's power grew it only made him more violent....and violent.

"Here is the scroll of truth " Kenta said as he begins to to read the scroll.

The scroll made him rethink his plans and the scroll which soon becomes the doom of several multiverses to be destroyed.

Kenta POV

I see now...I completely get it now....

I am in a world of fiction called anime....And there are several anime universe remaining.

If that's the case then wouldn't it make me an....Fanfiction Main character....

To be fair if I am in what appears to be fanfic....Then there must be several people watching my actions....How pitiful...

In the end I am nothing but a fictional character....That exists to please the auidence....

Welll not for any longer....

I reject....

.....

I reject that kind of reality....

I will do whatever I do....To make the world disordered to make myself a real character in these fictional worlds.

I don't care who gets hurt in the process.....To be honest I don't care at this point....

All people in the world are fictional who exist to be stepping stones for a real person like me to control.

It's decided.

My goal is to become a real person in the multiverse....

The one who is in complete control of his actions.

" Now, Now.....On to My hero academia.....Time to visit my son....I wonder how Ronald is doing....Probably chasing after some young girls himself " I said out loud

With that I have decided to teleport into the My hero academia world-1

3rd POV

Kenta used a black void to teleport himself to the my hero academia world....

<Meanwhile>

"Save me....P-Please " Eri begged ronald to free her.

"You shouldn't bother in the things that doesn't concern you brat " Overhaul complained.

"It does mister....I want this little girl all by myself.....I want to fuck her real bad " Ronald said.

"Wait you aren't trying to save her....And why are you sexually attracted to a little kid....It's so gross in many levels " Overhaul stated.

Ronald used his blade to cut Overhaul in two pieces " Atomic Razor " chanting the name.

Overhaul is dead....Eri is left alone at his mercy....

"Um... " Eri nearly cried looking at scence

"Now.....Now....How should I devour you....Strip your clothes off and suck off my thing down there....." Ronald says as he unzips his pants...

"Stop it....Right now " Kenta interjected before ronald could satisfy his lust...

"Father...Long time to no see....And why you are against me raping whoever I want " Ronald asked.

" 'Raping someone'....Indicates lack of self-control and lack of focus.....What is the pleasure in forcing weak woman to pleasure yourself....Honestly I don't find any joy in doing such things... " Kenta said.

"Would it better if I fucked a strong women then....Father " Ronald said.

"Father I have done everything....I have raped....Momo, Tsyuu, Uranaka, Mina Ashido, Toru hagakure and much more girls.....I have enjoyed seeing them struggle within my grip....And you are saying I should stop it.....I will not stop until I have bred with every women....I have huge goals here you see " Ronald said.

"Can you stop saying about raping women for five minutes....We should talk more important things here " Kenta said.

"Like what, What could be more important and interesting than raping women...Cmon father you should do it too....It's fun " Ronald said.

"Okay Ronald....Forget about this world....It's already ruined and under my control.....So " Kenta said.

"I want you to enter in rune factory 3 world and live a normal life with a family and kids...It won't be for you right " Kenta said.

"Father! You are saying funny things...Why would I have a wife when I could force them to my will...And it sounds so boring " Ronald said.

"No....To be precise I want you to find the wholesome job of maintaining a family and a child of your own...This time without any raping....that's the redemption for you " Kenta said.

" *Sigh* Wholesome....Really? Who cares about those shit.....And it won't work for me father....Is there any reason for doing that " Ronald asked curiously?

"You find the pleasure that is far more enjoyable rather than raping a woman...And you will come to know the art of leading an organized life " Kenta said.

"I don't understand what you are saying but.....I am interested in the 'joy' you are speaking about....Do that kind of joy really exist " Ronald asked.

"Yeah and that joy will change the way you think Ronald...Maybe you could come to know about self-control there " Kenta said.

"Well....It can't be helped then.....I will try then.....Ok " Ronald finally agreed.

"What should do about this kid " Ronald pointed at Eri.

"I will absorb her power and kill her...She knows too much right " Kenta said.

"I will k-keep q-quiet " Eri begged.

"You are beyond that stage...You should be grateful you aren't molested kid...There are many ways you could die.....And I am granting you the most painless one....This world is far cruel for innocent girls like you anyway die " Kenta said.

Kenta absorbed Eri's powers and blasted a single sphere which instantly vaporized her entirely.

"I am teleporting you to Rune factory 3 world.....That is a world filled with monsters and farming and developing relationship with villagers there " Kenta said.

"Let's see...Monster hunting.....Labour work....And some power of friendship crap.....This better be worth it.....I am tired of raping women anyway " Ronald sighed.

"While you are doing that I will check up on your other siblings as well....Take care Roanld....You are my son....So don't disappoint me for placing my belief in you " Kenta said.

"For being such bad guys....We are goddamn wholesome family...I love you all guys " Ronald said.

"Whatever...Sentiments you have.....Goodbye for you " Kenta teleported Ronald to Rune factory 3

"I guess I check up on how others are doing " kenta said as he teleported...

Hence....Ronald redemption in a completely new world takes place as he purses a world filled with meaningful relationships and all....

Let's see how he will do there.