Phantom Sage

Item: Subject 25-25
Object Class: Omega-level
Alias: Phantom Sage
Real name: Shiiruma Bakugou (強魔 爆豪)
Age: 7

Description: Sage was a genetically-modified human made from the combination of Izuku Bakugou and Katsuki Bakugou's DNA, due to this Sage has gained a combined quirk of Izuku and Katsuki. With Sage's quirk, the council has decided Sage be put in with the other "6GW" to be able to counter the organization in Earth 25 by making their own, then when the organization falls, that will be one less threat to deal with. What makes this project different from conventional weapons is its ability to utilize its quirk in various different ways and also the only subject of this project to survive getting a high-level second quirk. Sage is somewhat short for his age, his round face is framed by a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair, which at times is very watery, and are usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent, energized appearance, which is good to remain unsuspected of eliminations of threats. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek. When using its quirk the subject's appearance slightly changes with its hair becoming spiky, sandy blueish-green hair with choppy bangs that hang over his eyebrows. His eyes are sharp and glow red in color.

Quirk: Psychic Bombs
Sage is able to create compressed explosives of telekinesis giving it the ability to create blasts of telekinetic force over a specific target area, causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure telekinetic power it can even launch telekinetic bombs, explosives, and other volatile constructs, which also have various effects on the target, Sage has also been able to utilize its quirk in different ways such as Flight, telekinesis, etc.

2nd Quirk: Cyber Intelligence
Sage's brain has become so advanced due to the special procedure conducted on it that no human con comprehend his thoughts other than a computer. Sage is able to use algorithms to predict an infinite number of outcomes and picks the best possible one based on factors, though there is a flaw to this, sometimes the possible prediction doesn't happen the way he's calculated, though this type of incident is very rare. The best example of this is Sage being able to calculate the surrounding variables of its environment and mold it into its favor, to prevent the subject from betraying the Foundation, Sage is put into multiple loyalty tests.