His Rooh & more

C H A R A C T E R S

Ruhani Shekhawat( Muse - Ayca Aysin Turan )

Ruhani Shekhawat
( Muse - Ayca Aysin Turan )

•••

Jodhbir Agnihotri( Muse - Alp Navruz )

Jodhbir Agnihotri
( Muse - Alp Navruz )

•••

Now I want to share the story of how the male lead was named Jodhbir.

So there is this boy in our class whose name is Jodhbir Singh. One day he dozed off in Maths class. Dozing off in the middle of a class was normal for him and other teachers let him sleep because he is good at studies and used to cover topics beforehand. And even if they pointed him out, he won't stop doing that. But the thing is our Vice Principal teaches us Maths. Means Jodhbir dozed off in Vice Principal's class and he was sitting on front bench that day. So when Vice saw him sleeping in his lecture, he slapped him.

I was jotting down the solution from the board when all of a sudden it happened. And Jodhbir being Jodhbir began to argue with Vice Principal that there was no reason to slap him over this matter.

The same evening I sat down to plan this story. This incident was coming to my mind again and again. So I decided to name the male lead Jodhbir only.

And tomorrow is my Maths pre-board. I think I should dedicate this book to Maths only. It began with Maths class and is ending with Maths exam.

•••

I hope you liked this short story.
Will meet you with His Raina very soon.
💝💝💝

•••

A

fter Rewriting His Rooh, I'm very much satisfied. It hope the editing and rewriting enhances the reading experience.