A/N (3)

Heey lovely people~

First off, thank you guys SOSOSO much for reading/voting/commenting and for just sticking with me and the fic. Your endless support was the reason why I kept writing. I will never forget the first time a wonderful reader complimented me and asked for me to update. It's just, the feeling and the happiness is too much to explain. My thanks and gratitude will never be fully explained to you guys.

I'm kinda upset that the book is over. The sentimental feels are kicking in, haha. This will not be the end of me, nonono, folks.

AAGHHHH THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER PUBLISHED BOOK!!!!!! I guess it was okay???? I had so much fun writing it and making Hannah x Sehun scenes.

(ps, guys, what's their ship name)

I believe that writing this book and the experience that came along with it, opened doors for me. I realized that writing is a way to escape reality. That I can create a world and characters and for once, everything can go my way. Writing is something I enjoy. Beautiful people like each and every one of you guys supporting me is my motivation. So thank you. Thank you so much.

Please believe me when I say that I love all of you and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart <3

It's been bacon_swims with PWTB.