clearing the air.

Okay
Alright.

I know what a lot of y'all are going to say but I literally cannot take it anymore-

This story

Is cancelled.

Yep.
I know, I know, "not another one!" I'm sorry!
I literally do not know how to finish this story after not doing anything with it for like, however long.

My writing style has changed immensely since the release of this story and I've become less dedicated to this one in particular.

In short, I actually really hate this story.

I posted this for fun.
I never wanted this to go anywhere, as I had better plans, but it's literally the only thing I've made that people care about, and I genuinely hate everyone for it.

I wanted to have fun, but trying to come up with something so people actually read something of mine for once is making everything here less fun, and I just want to post this all here to clear my conscience, and tell you all, that I don't like this story, I don't like what it's done for me, and I definitely don't like the kind of writer I come of as in this story.

I don't want to finish this story, I don't even have want to fucking look at this story.
I'm done.

I'm finished.
This story is never seeing its conclusion, sorry to everyone that expected something from me, you're looking at the wrong guy.

- Spazz Kid