Chapter 3 - Something About Vanessa...

"Officer Vanessa, where's Freddy?" You asked.

You were all in parts and service, and Vanessa, one of the two on-duty security guards tonight, had put Chica in the maintenance chair, and was currently messing around with her code. This confused and worried you, but you chose to ignore it as it was probably normal.

"Freddy is out roaming." Vanessa said, finishing up whatever she was doing to Chica. "Probably looking for that kid running around. Freddy does have access to the cameras, thanks to Norton."

"Why did he give Freddy access, and not us?" Monty asked, looking confused. "Wait, there's a kid running around?"

"Yeah, he's been running around since eleven, and we need to find him before he gets himself hurt." Vanessa turned towards Roxanne, letting Chica out of the chamber.. "Rox, it's your turn." 

"'We'?" Roxy asked walking over. "....What are you doing?"

"I'm installing a... temporary security protocol." Vanessa said, somewhat hesitantly.

You squinted in suspicion. While Roxy entered the chamber, Monty leaned over towards you.

"This is stupid, we gotta go find Freddy!" Monty whispered to you. He turned you around, and began to slowly push you out of the room. "C'mon, Vanessa's distracted. I'll follow you.." He waved you out of the room, before looking back at Vanessa, working the terminal while operating on Roxy. 

You looked back as well, and saw something. 
Since you were looking at the chamber from a different angle, you could see Roxy clearly. She was staring right back at you. She was terrified, you could see it on her face.  You and Monty watched her twitch, her robotic features spazzing out and contorting. Her yellow eyes flashed a deep purple for a half second, then she stopped. She now had a neutral expression. 

"Alright, done." Vanessa said, pressing the button to open the terminal.

"(Y/N), w-we.. we gotta run." Monty said, running off down the hall. Loudly, mind you, he's massive. "COME ON!"

"Huh?" Vanessa grunted, spinning around, spotting you standing in the open doorway.

"Uh.. sorry Vanessa, but, uh... no." You sprinted down the hall after Monty. You caught up to him very quickly.

"Whoa, you're fast." Monty said, trying his best to keep up with you. "Ugh, that's not important. We need to find Freddy, and fast."

"WHY WAS VANESSA DOING THAT??" You yelled in confusion, causing Monty to trip slightly. That was the biggest burst of emotion you've shown so far. "Oh god, I can still see Roxy's face!"

"Me too." Monty said solemnly, slowing down. You slowed down as well. He looked down to the ground. He was muttering something. "Bonnie was right..." He closed his fists. 

"Wha...??" You exclaimed in confusion. 

"Nothing, it's nothing." Monty shook his head. You decided not to instigate any further, you both needed to find Freddy.

[Meanwhile]

"I feel you are... broken." Freddy said. He was standing in the utility tunnels beneath the Pizzaplex. He seamed to be speaking to himself. "I will take you to a first-aid station." He turned to his right, and began to run off into a branching hallway.

"W-what? No, I'm fine! There's no time!" Said the voice of a young boy.

Freddy stopped in a small room on the other end of the hall, which had a first - aid station in it. His chest cavity opened, revealing a small boy with brown hair. He climbed out of Freddy, and looked up at him. Freddy was silent. The boy sighed, and walked over to the first - aid station, closing the curtain.

A gate to his left opened, and a light revealed itself.

"What the-?" The voice of an adult man said. "Freddy? What are you doing here?" A man stepped forward, revealing himself. He was wearing a security guard uniform, and had his auburn hair pushed back, which was under his hat. "You're supposed to be on lockdown, you might collapse again if you're not careful." 

"Officer Norton..? I am sorry, I do not know how I got here.." Freddy said, avoiding the guard's eyes.

"It's alright. There's another thing, though." Norton said, looking around the room. "There's a  kid running around the building, and we're not that far from closing time. Main office communications aren't working for some reason, so I'm looking around for him. Freddy, I want you to head back to your room, but if you see a child, I want you grab him, and bring him to me. Or if you can't do that, let one of others do it. Good night, Freddy." Norton said, turning around and exiting the room, closing the gate behind him. 

"Good night." Freddy replied. The kid exited the first-aid station.

"I told you, they're trying to get me!" The kid said.

"I said nothing, I will keep you safe. Let us go." Freddy said, his chest opening up again. The kid climbed inside. Freddy set off down the hall once more.

"Freddy." The kid asked.

"Yes, Gregory?" 

"Please don't do that again." Gregory said.

"Don't worry, I will not." Freddy replied, continuing down the hall.

***

A/N: HUH? Who let me put in my human oc?? GROSS! EWWWWWWWW!

Anyway, yeah, this chapter is short because I had no idea how to properly put it together. Anyway, yeah, uh...

Have a day~!
Spazz-Kid, harbringer of the endtimes, ya new step-dad, the shadow in your closet