Chapter 5 - Fazbear = Retrieved + Vote results

[Lmao, it's time for me to reveal the winner. Results at the end of the chapter :)]

You and Monty were now walking through several hallways, and passages, now looking for both the kid, and Freddy. You did come across Chica, being her usual self just.... escalated.

"HOLY FUCK, THIS GARBAGE IS ABSOLUTELY ORGASMIC!" She had yellled, shoving random piece's of trash into her gullet. She had heard you and Monty's footfalls, and turned to face you, her head doing a full 360 on its own. You both froze in place.

"Stand still." Monty muttered to you. "She can't see you if you stand still."

Chica furrowed her brow. You both began to slowly shuffle away.

"Are you sure?" You asked, watching as Chica began to stand up.

"PIZZA...." Chica had said, oddly quietl.

"....No." Monty said, voice quivering ever so slightly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Chica had begun to screech, and sprinted at them, far faster than anyone had ever seen her.

Monty immediately picked you up, for some reason, and had also somehow gained a sort of speed boost. That, or the left hook he threw at the chicken probably did something.

Anyway, you were now outside of the Superstar Daycare. Why any responsible parent would ever, in a million fucking years, leave they're small child in a robot filled mall, built by a company associated with the deaths of countless children, I'll never fucking know, but hey, the robots are cool, so why not, right?

"Security alert,security alert! WOO, WOO, WOO!" A voice yelled, followed by the slamming of a door, and the loud footsteps of the others.

"...Who was that?" you asked as you both began to run towards the source of the commotion.

"Sunrise. He's kinda crazy." Monty answered.

You both entered the daycare, and ran around on the upper area, you had begun to run down a thing of stairs, when you heard a lot of yelling.

"GREGORY.." You both heard Chica coaxing.. or something.

"I want to help!" Roxanne said.

Monty nudged (Y/N). "Dude, look!" He pointed to something, prompting you to look over.

"It's Freddy!" You exclaimed, but quietly, as to not disclose your guys' location. 

Monty grinned, "Yeah! I know!" He stopped grinning as soon as he noticed Chica, "Wait, how the hell is Chica here before us?" 

"I, uh, I don't know." You grimaced, visibly stumped.

"Monty? (Y/N)?" You both heard Freddy, causing you both to look over at him. Monty looked overjoyed.

"FREDDY!" Monty exclaimed, his voice echoing. "Uh, shit!" He cursed quietly, facepalming.

You, Freddy, and Monty looked at Roxanne and Chica, who were ignoring your presence. Freddy looked at the both of you.

"Do you two know why Chica and Roxy are like this? Are you two okay?" He asked in a fatherly tone.

" One, yes, Vanessa, and two, yes, I think." You answered quickly.

"Wait, Officer Vanessa?" Freddy asked in disbelief.

"See? I told you we can't trust her!" The voice of a young boy said, from..... somewhere.

"Now is not the time, Gregory. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for all of this-" Freddy looked down while he was talking.  

Wait, You thought, Is there a kid inside of him?