𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?

!TW!
Cursing
Kissing
Smut
Cuddling
After care
Choking kink
Degradation
Praise
Dick riding
Daddy kink
Hair pulling
Bottom Q
🥀•|_______________________|•🥀

A few years past, and the two boys got married and got their own house. Alexis quackity was now Alexis soot. Quackity liked the name. He thought it suited him very well. Wilbur just thought the name was perfect for him.

Wilbur was sitting on the couch with quackity on top of him. Wilbur had his arms wrapped around's waist, resting his chin on Quackity's shoulder. Quackity got a bit uncomfortable so he sat up and bit, lifted his self, moved back, than sat right back down. Wilbur felt that quackity moved but he didn't just move anywhere on his lap. He moved to his dick. Wilbur groaned and shoved his face in quackity's shoulder.

"What?" Quackity asked. "Do that again." Wilbur whispered. Quackity picked himself up then plopped his self back on Wilbur's dick. Wilbur let out another groan but louder. That made the duck hybrid hard.

Wilbur picked quackity up and led them to the room softly setting quackity down on the bed. Wilbur got on top of quackity and kissed him. Quackity put his hands around Wilbur's neck and pulled him closer. Wilbur picked his head up and planted kisses, hickeys, and bite marks on quackity's neck. Quackity kept his arms around Wilbur's neck.

"Mmm~ wil~" quackity moaned. Wilbur took quackity's shirt off and started planting kisses down his body until he got to his waist line. Wilbur looked up asking for consent and quackity nodded. Wilbur took quackity's booty shorts off and started palming quackity's clothed dick.

"W-wil~ please~" quackity whined. "Please what? Use your words you slut." Wilbur grinned. "P-please... Please f-fuck me t-till I ca-can't walk." Quackity moaned. Wilbur smirked. "Good slut." Wilbur said and took quackity's boxers off. He grabbed quackity's dick and started to jerk him off.

After a good few seconds of Wilbur jerking quackity off he put his mouth on the smallers dick.

"Ah!~" quackity moaned. Wilbur started to bob his head up and down on his dick. While Wilbur was doing that he started to take his own clothes off. Wilbur stuck three fingers in quackity's mouth. He picked his head up so he could talk.

"Suck." Wilbur demanded and put his head back down on quackity's dick deep throating him this time. Quackity started sucking and swirling his tongue around Wilbur's fingers. Wilbur took his fingers out and took his mouth off of quackity's dick. Wilbur placed one more kiss on quackity's dick then flipped quackity over pulling ass in the air.

"Such a pretty slut. MY pretty slut, all for me." Wilbur smirked. Quackity moaned at the degradation. He loved when Wilbur called him a slut. It turned him on.

Wilbur stuck a finger in quackity's ass and started thrusting his finger in and out of quackity.

"Mmmmm~ f-faster d-darling." Quackity moaned. Wilbur added another finger and started scissoring quackity going harder this time. (Bro I'm listening to Lovejoy while writing this 😭✋) Wilbur added another finger and started to spread his fingers apart, stretching the Mexican's hole.

"W-wil~ i-i'm cl-close~" quackity moaned. Wilbur took his fingers out and quackity whined at the lose of friction. "Don't worry you'll get something inside you again you little slut." Wilbur kissed quackity's neck and put some lube on his dick.

After Wilbur was done spreading the lube he lined his tip up with quackity's hole. He pushed in a bit and stopped to let quackity adjust to his size. Quackity nodded and Wilbur started thrusting at a slow pace going faster every second. Wilbur grabbed onto to quackity's hair, pulling it, causing the man below him to let out a loud pornographic moan.