𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

!TW!
Cursing
Kissing
Fluff
Little angst
__________________________________
Quackity pov
Wilbur. Wilbur soot. The most beautiful partner I've ever had. Oh how he was loved by all. When ever he walked past, girls would swoon. They always called him 'the perfect man'. I mean who would blame them. He was very good looking. He has beautiful brown fluffy hair, his eyes are chocolate colored, he has the prefect smile. He was perfect boy ever. You may be wondering who I am, I'm Alex also known as quackity. And I had a huge crush on Wilbur. When I say huge I mean HUGE I mean I met him a few days after I had a crush on him. When he asked me to be his boyfriend I felt like the luckiest man alive.
_________________________________
Third person pov
Wilbur was sitting at a tree playing his guitar. He was making a little song. He hasn't really picked a name for it yet but he's thimking of calling the song 'saline solution' Wilbur started to strum his guitar. He then started to hum a little tune. The started singing.

'I think this time I'm dying'

Wilbur nodded and continued

'Im not melodramatic'

'I'm just pragmatic beyond any reasoning for thinking I've got fucking rabies for something'

'I think this time I'm dyingx2' Wilbur nodded and stopped strumming.

'That sounds really good!' Wilbur jumped a bit and looked to his right. 'Sorry did I scare you?' The boy asked. Wilbur nodded. 'Sorry I didn't mean to I just wanted to say that your little song sounds good.' The boy said sitting next to Wilbur.

'Thanks I guess.' Wilbur said quietly. The boy nodded. 'Maybe I could help think of more lyrics for your song! I was thinking the next part could be "I think I've lost my mind". It kinda matches with the "I think I'm dying" part ya know?' The boy said scooting closer to Wilbur. Wilbur nodded and said

'maybe after that it would be "blurring the fact and the fiction whilst simultaneously fixing myself up with a girl named panadol".' The boy nodded.

A/N
I've never written a song before idk how they make up lyric so please don't come after me 😭

'Yes that sounds good. Try it!' Wilbur nodded 'you want me to play from the beginning or start from where I left off?' Wilbur asked.

'Play from the beginning I wanna hear the full thing' Wilbur nodded and started strumming.

'I think this time I'm dying.
I'm not melodramatic
I'm just pragmatic beyond any reasoning for thinking I've got fucking rabies or something.
I think this time I'm dying.
I think this time I'm dying.'

Wilbur stopped singing and only started strumming then started singing again.

'I think I've lost my mind.
Blurring the fact and the fiction whilst simultaneously fixing myself up with a girl named panadol.'

The boy nodded.

'Maybe add " bite the tablet, elixir, Disintegrate, mouths a mixer".' Wilbur nodded