𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔

!TW!
kissing
Cursing
Stalking
Minor smut
________________________________

Quackity and Wilbur were still sitting at the tree. Quackity resting his head on wilburs lap, Wilbur playing with quackity's hair, and a ram... Wilbur and quackity didn't notice the ram.

'Are we official?' Quackity said sitting up.

'I mean if you want us to be then yea. We are.' Wilbur repiled smiling. Quackity smiled and nodded.

'Yea. I want us to be official.' Quackity said. Wilbur nodded and started fidgeting with quackity's hand and giving it little kisses.
__________________________________
Schlatt's POV

So quackity's found a little boyfriend now. He's a pretty little thing. Not really pretty he's more than pretty. He's hot. The real question, how did quackity pull him. I mean yea I dated quackity and maybe had sex with him but I just wanted sex. I didn't love him.
_________________________________

'You wanna meet my family? I feel like you would love my siblings. Mostly ranboo, tubbo, and Tommy.' Wilbur said.

'Oooo. Yea I'd love to meet them!' Quackity said. Wilbur smiled and led quackity to his house.

Wilbur opened the door and saw his dad, mom, Tommy, tubbo, ranboo, and techno sitting at the table. Tommy turned his head when he heard the door.

'WILBY!!!!!' Tommy jumped off his chair and ran toward Wilbur.

'Hi tommy.' Wilbur said kneeling down and hugging Tommy back.

'Who's that?' Tubbo asked looking at the Mexican boy that's standing next to Wilbur holding his hand.

'My names quackity. It's a pleasure to meet you guys!' Quackity said bowing. Wilburs mom got up and walked over to quackity.

'Ooo you got yourself a pretty little friend Wilbur.' Mumza said

'hello quackity him Kristen. Wilburs mum. And those are his brothers and father.' Kristen said shaking hands with quackity. Techno waved, Phil smiled, ranboo waved, tubbo smiled and waved, and Tommy was still confused on who quackity was.

Quackity and Wilbur were now sitting at the table with everyone else. They were all laughing and having fun. But techno felt a little uneasy. He felt watched. Techno cleared his throat.

'You ok techno?' Phil said.

'Mhm I just need to talk to Wilbur and quackity.' Wilbur was confused and so was quackity.

'Techno, quackity lets talk in my room.' Wilbur said getting up right after techno. Quackity nodded and stood up.

'What's wrong techno?' Wilbur asked while sitting on bed.

'Were you with anyone else at the park other than quackity.' Wilbur and quackity both shook their heads. Wilbur was confused but quackity knew what
was going on.

'Schlatt.' Quackity mumbled.

'What was that?' Wilbur said squeezing quackity's hand.

'Schlatt.' Quackity repeated.

'Who's schla-' Wilbur was cut off.