"He only allowed you to go around the hospital premises. So let's go to the garden."

"I'll take it." Aldrich and Jeremiah helped Vin sit on the wheelchair while Scott held it steady.

Scott was also the one to push it to the garden. He stopped under a tree and the three either sat beside or in front of Vin.

"Guys, I just want to say thank you...for everything. All of you became a huge part of my life in just a very short time. These last few weeks have been amazing. I hope we get to be like this forever."

The three doesn't k ow why, but a wave of nervousness just hit them. It made them feel that the figure they are looking at now, will disappear when they blink.

"Vin..."

Vin got off the wheelchair and hugged them.

"We are lucky to have you in our lives too."

They spent the next hour just sitting on the grass, looking as the sun sets on the horizon, sharing stories and laughing over childhood memories.

Scott felt his shoulder getting heavy and when he looked, he saw Vin's head resting on his shoulder.

He was about to adjust Vin's head to make him more comfortable but he noticed something odd.

Vin...he wasn't breathing. Scott didn't dare to fall into conclusions, he placed his finger below Vin's nose but he got nothing.

He layed Vin down on the grass which alerted the other two.

"What happened?"

Scott didn't answer and just checked Vin's pulse on his neck, he got nothing. He checked his wrist, he got nothing. Tears started to pool in his eyes but he didn't give up.

He placed his ear on Vin's chest, hoping he could hear at least something, but he got nothing.

The other two immediately knew that something was wrong. Aldrich carried Vin and ran inside the hospital. Scott and Jeremiah followed in tears.

"Doctor! Please help!"

Aldrich placed Vin in one of the emergency beds.

After a few minutes of resuscitation, the doctor declared it.

"Time of death, 18:56."

The nurses covered Vin with a white cloth and left the three men to cry over their loss.

"Why?"

[World Completed]

[Soul Transfer In Progress...]

[Transfer Complete]

[Tasks Loading...]

[Tasks Completed]

[Welcome back. May the stars be your guide.]

Chaim was presented with three options.

[You can only choose one. Then we'll go to the next world after.]

{Let me think. These are all good options.}

[A. 250 Energy Points]

[B. Random Prop Card]

[C. Random Skill Card]