Chapter 2

After the Paradox Prism broke into pieces, Vector was sent into the dark void of a dimensional gateway, unconscious but breathing. He was fainted by the explosion that it knocked him out completely. While he was unconscious, he faintly hear voices echoing around him.

Virus: One day I'll infect that crocodile and the world will be a darker place for it, lit by metal.

Blaze: As long as I'm around, you'll always have a wingman!

Big: The forest is the most beautiful place to go fishing.

Silver: I don't need the details, just tell me who to smash.

Amy: *chuckling* You may not like the way I do things, but I get things done!

Big: Hey, I may be the one who can bring everyone together, but there's only one crocodile they'll follow into battle.

Blaze: Heh heh! I don't need an army when I've got a friend like you, Vector.

Blaze's voice echoes within Vector's hearing. He would smile at his best friend.

Virus: I will rule the world, and no reptiles are going to stop me.

Big: We'd follow you anywhere, Vector.

Blaze: Nothing could break our friendship, Vector.

That was the last thing Vector heard the voices of his friends before everything went silent and noiseless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* A few minutes later... *

.........

............

...............

....c...o...

..ec...or...

Vector......k....up....

Wake up, Vector.....

Someone was calling to him, shaking the croc awake as the crocodile mobian heard voices. His hearing was getting clearer.

Vector.... wake up....!

C'mon..! Wake up..!

Wake up!

Vector would open his eyes, seeing a bright light on his face before it dims away. He groan in pain by the headache and his own body.

Vector: *groan* Ow...

The Wisps were worried about the croc. One of them rub his head.

Rhythm Wisp: Vector, are you okay?

Vector gets up, rubbing his head to slow down the headache as he stumblingly move a bit before stopping.

Vector: That's a sonic boom of a headache. And yes, I'm fine.

The Wisps flew inside of Vector as the crocodile mobian look around at this place. He didn't even know that his shoes were glowing white with electricity.

Vector: Wh-Where an I? Huh?

Some light caught Vector's attention when he turns and see some vehicle driving towards him!