34

the girls took Leah's car to travel to the stadium. the roads leading up to the stadium were jammed which made liv worry about not being able to see the girls before the match.

"babe we left really early we will see them i promise." Leah spoke as she placed her hand on Olivia's thigh as the traffic finally started to move.

"i know, i just haven't seen them all in forever i miss them." the brunette pouted and laced her fingers with Leah's.

"i know pretty, they miss you too. trust me when i tell you it's all i hear." this made liv chuckle, knowing majority of the time it's Beth that would be pestering her girlfriend.

finally leah was able to park up and the two made there way to the changing rooms to surprise the girls.

Leah knocked on the door and after no complaints came both girls walked in.

"my girl." beth shouted as she walked quickly towards her teammate's partner.

"hi beth." liv drawled out with a giggle as she caught the blonde.

"we have been convinced Leah has been keeping you all to herself. you need to stop her from doing that." Beth wagged her finger in the brunettes face.

"i will don't worry." liv said as she then made her way around the other teammates.

once everyone had greeted Leah and her girlfriend, liv was standing next to Jordan as the shorter girl had her head on Olivia's shoulder.

"how've you been jordy." liv said which made Jordan lift her head.

"i've been okay." Jordan said with a small smile on her face.

"your hiding something." this made Jordan's face drop as she tried to stutter out an excuse.

"who is she?" Jordan's mouth dropped open in complete shock.

"how?" liv giggled at the smaller girls face.

"your face is too telling my girl." Jordan just rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face.

"ol she's so amazing, she's just.." Jordan took a breath. "there are no words to describe her. she's perfect." liv started to get emotional.

she knew how hard it was for Jordan to see Leah with someone new and now that she's found her person. liv is just so excited to see jordan happy.

immediately Jordan is brought into a hug as liv tries to stop herself from making a scene.

"i'm proud of you Jordan and i can't wait to meet her." olivia whispered into the arsenals players ear as she pulled away.

"she can't wait to meet you." this made Olivia pout and bring Jordan in for a side hug.

"you told her about me?" liv asks and she feels Jordan nod against her chest.

"well you have just made my day so much better." before jordan had a chance to reply leah and olivia were escorted to their seats.

"what was up with Jordan." leah questioned after both girls sat down.

most of the girls had noticed the interaction between the two.

"you cannot tell a soul Leah i don't know who knows yet." the blonde eyebrows furrowed as she started to wonder what was going on.

"Jordan's met someone." leah's face dropped, which ultimately wiped the smile of liv's face.

"what?" Leah questioned almost as if Olivia said the wrong thing.

"Jordan's with someone." liv decided to keep her replies short.

"umm right." Leah shook her head slightly. "that's nice." the blonde said unconvincingly.

the couple stopped the conversation and turned to face the pitch just in time to see both teams.

there was no talking during the match. it was awkward, they could both feel it.

at half time both girls took to their phones in order to forget about the awkward tension that had accumulated between the pair.

liv sighed out of relief once the second half began. she had something to take her mind off her girlfriend's odd behaviour.

the game looked to be in arsenals favour until millie scored, which had completely knocked the arsenal women.

into extra time alessia has scored leaving it at 2-3 man united.

when Olivia saw Beth go down she was immediately out of her seat as well as the blonde next to her.

no words were coming out of Olivia's mouth, when she turned to look at leah and saw the distressed look on her face she knew what it was and she knew how much this was going to knock Beth.

"shit" liv kept repeating over and over as she saw Beth getting taken off the pitch but still clapping the fans that came.

once beth got to where the couple were sat she just shook her head and broke down into tears.

this set Olivia off, as much as she wanted to get far away from her girlfriend. once leah brought the brunette into her side she just rested her head on her shoulder.

"poor beth." liv spoke to no one in particular.

"i know, i know." leah whispered and pressed a kiss to her girlfriend's head.

it didn't seem to be looking good for anyone.

authors note:
well it's been a while and i can only apologise. i've got another two weeks off so hopefully a few more chapters out, it was all a-bit too happy we need a bit more drama before they get their happy endings. gutted for viv but at least they're getting through it together, pls tell me people have watched ella's vlogs i love them and ruesha's!!! seen a video of keira doing a tiktok dance which has made my christmas!! take this chapter as a late christmas present from me. (not proof read)

-f