13

After mine and Leah's chat she told us to stay until everyone has gone and she will come and get us.

So that's what we did, Lucy was talking everyone's ear off about all the signings on her shirt, but not even my sisters voice in my ear every second could wipe the smile off my face.

They had all noticed when they came back to me but none of them decided to ask about it until we got back to the hotel.

Leah came walking out with the rest of the girls in their tracksuits. She opened up the gate and we went onto the pitch.

We were all formally introduced to the girls and got hugs from them all.

I could tell Beth was a cheeky one so I think we will get along quite well.

Leah pulled ebony to the side and it made me a bit anxious, i didn't want ebs to say something rude.

I think a few of the England girls noticed and included me into a conversation.

"It's so good to finally meet you." Georgia says with a laugh.

"It's good to meet all of you too, thank you for being so nice I know you're all probably really tired so I'm sorry your having to be kept longer than you probably want to be." They all just waved me off.

"I didn't think you would be as lovely as Leah said but you're actually nicer." I laugh at what Kiera said as did the other girls.

"She talks about you non stop, it's gets a little annoying I feel like I knew you before I'd even met you properly." Beth said as a few of the other girls agreed.

"She talks about me?"

"All the fucking time, she zones out sometimes when talking about you so we all tease her about it, but it's nice she has got someone to talk about." I smile at all the girls, it's so nice to think that even though we weren't in the best place she still told the people who she considers family about me.

"She was telling us about how you were trying to get her to get another tattoo."

"I love them, as you can probably see I just thought she would look good with a few more." I then feel an arm wrap around my shoulder pulling me close.

"We'll speak of the devil huh?" I say as I look up at her. She sends me a confused look.

"I was just telling the girls about me wanting you to get another tattoo." She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Look we are going to go now Lee, we still have to drive to our hotel but call me when you get to your room okay so I know your safe."

"Why don't you just come with us and stay with me." She gives me a pleading look.

"Leah it's not just you and me, you have your teammates and I have my family. I'm not going to intrude and I think we are leaving early tomorrow morning, but I promise I will see you soon." She nods sadly, she knows if I could I would.

"I've already got tickets for you first Arsenal game so it won't be long till I'm back with you." This puts a smile on her face and she kisses me. I hear a few of the girls making gagging sounds, even my sister, they have really included her tonight and I'm so grateful.

I pull away and give all the girls a hug whilst saying goodbye. Leah walks us to the car, her excuse was it's dark but I called bullshit.

She kissed me again when we got the car, it was only quick as we were with my family. I got Into the car and she stood there was a huge smile.

I got my phone out and text her

Lee

Olivia: go get into the bus idiot before you get kidnapped.

Leah: I'm not going to get kidnapped liv, but I am going to the bus now.

Olivia: good! Tell the girls thank you for being so nice to Lucy she won't stop talking about it they've really made her year

Leah: I will, I'm glad she enjoyed the game.

Olivia: she really did, I was meant to ask before we left.
Olivia: what did you and Ebony talk about

Leah: I will tell you about it when I get back to my hotel and call you okay.

Olivia: yeah that's fine

She hearts the message and I put my phone back into my lap.

"You and Leah sorted everything out I suppose." My mum asks with a teasing smile on her face.

"Yeah we did." I return the smile and chime into the hum of conversation on the way back to the hotel.

It's been a really good day today, one I want to remember forever.

Authors note:
Double update complete!!! I love these chapters there just so cutesy and full of love. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing!!! Thank you for all the support recently I love you all <33