𝘐𝘐

*EDITED😮‍💨*

Mother and Father continued to stare at all the alumni as we moved along the halls, remembering their time spent within these ivy-colored walls.

We stop in front of a medieval-style door, Principal Weems knocking on it.  "Well, Dahlia this will be your dorm."

"Come in!" From the other side, a voice calls. When Principal Weems opens the door, I see a red-themed room with a girl standing up to greet me from her desk in the corner.

"Oh, you're one of the new girls, Dahlia right?" She holds out her hand in greeting, waiting for me to do the same, which I do.

"Dahlia this is Yoko, I felt you two would be the perfect student pairing." I nod, my eyes darting around the room, looking at all the different decorations and taking all of the red in.

There was red bedding, red lights, and almost everything else was red. I could already tell by her colour palette that Yoko was a vampire. No wonder she was so alluring.

"Yoko, once you two get situated, please take Dahlia to the registrar's office to pick it her uniform along with her schedule, and give her a tour along the way."

Given what Yoko had on, the uniform seemed to be a purple blazer along with a matching long skirt, which I would, of course, get altered to my liking. Yoko nods, waving as both Principal Weems and my family leave. I say my goodbyes as well, going over to the empty bed, with my bags in hand.

I look at everything around me, already setting out my decorating plan, where every photo would go, where all my crystals and other trinkets would go, etc.

"So, you're a twin, right? That other girls your sister?" I nod, turning to look at Yoko.

"Yeah, we're fraternal." Yoko nods, sitting down on her bed as I unpack my bags.

"Well, this place is really fun, I guess. I'll introduce you to my friends after, they're really cool" I nod excitedly. It was going to be nice having someone like Yoko as a roommate.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"Okay, so you have your uniform and schedule," Yoko grabs my schedule, checking my classes as we walked through the halls for what felt like the hundredth time today. I decide to take this time to check out the many photos my parents were gushing over. I had already spotted over five with my Mother in them."Oh, most of your classes are with me, that's going to be so fun!" I chuckle at her enthusiasm.

"Well, I guess I can show you around now, but no need to worry about where the classes are right now, I'll show you when the time comes."

"Okay, thanks," I say, smiling up at the girl.

"Well, this is the quad" Yoko took me through a doorway to a big pentagon outside filled with students, all wearing the purple-striped uniform.

I look around and lock eyes with a boy painting a mural on the wall, his blonde hair up in a mini bun. Cute.

"Oh, Enid!" Yoko waves to a girl approaching us, Wednesday right beside her.

"Oh, Dahlia, this is Enid." Yoko introduces me to the blonde-haired girl who held a smile on her face. She already seemed nice and bubbly.

"Hi Dahlia, I'm guessing you're Wednesday's sister" I nod, my sister, standing off to the side, her usual dull expression on her face. "Well I guess Yoko and I can show you guys everything together"

We all start walking together, passing all kinds of people through the halls.

"Well, like I was telling Wednesday, There are many flavors of outcasts here, but the four main cliques are Fangs, Furs, Stoners, and Scales. Those are the Fangs, AKA vampires. Some of them have literally been here for decades." I turn to look at Yoko.