Seventeen

Jungkook felt pathetic the day his heat rolled in.Turns out he was lying when he told himself that he could handle it on his own.His heat had never been horrible as a result he placed his pride aside and called his husband back home.He only told him that there was an emergency but didn't tell him what exactly.He knew if he had told his husband that he was in heat,the alpha would remind him about what he had said a few days ago about not wanting to spend his heat with the alpha.

As Jungkook had expected Taehyung had made him eat his words.That wasn't all.He had gone as far as to make the omega beg for him and apologize for the words he had said that day.He had never forgotten those words and wanted the omega to pay.

Jungkook was sitting on the bed while sitting on his legs.He had already removed all his clothes when Taehyung told him that he was on his way from work.

"Hubby i promise to make it worthwhile.I won't disappoint you.Please help me out"

I have a condition though"

"What condition?"Jungkook asked in frustation.It seemed like they were going back to square one.Taehyung didn't plan on making this negotiation easy at all.

"You will let me take control.You won't try to overpower me"

"So should i just lay on the bed and do nothing?"

"I didn't say that.You just have to do as i say .Everything.If you refuse or disrespect me in any way i will stop right away then you will help yourself"

"Deal"Jungkook licked his lip and pulled himself over the edge of the bed.He reached for his husband's belt and unbuckled it.Taehyung got the memo and stripped down to nothing.When Jungkook opened his legs wider he knew right away what the younger wanted him to do.

Taehyung knelt on the floor and pulled Jungkook closer by his thigh.In a swift motion he buried his face between the omega's legs and got to work.He ate the omega out like there was no tomorrow.The slick was oozing out non stop.There was no end to it.

If there is one thing Taehyung was good at that was multitasking.While his mouth was eating Jungkook out and sucking his juices,his hands were fondling the omega's hardened nipples.Five minutes at it Jungkook came shamelessly.

Taehyung's lips and tongue then went for the omega's nipples.While keeping the omega distracted he pushed his member inside and started moving recklessly.Good thing Jungkook had pred himself before hand.

"Tae ,oh my God"he moaned out load and arched his back in pleasure.His legs found their way around around the alpha's waist.Taehyung then kissed him hard on the lips.Jungkook felt like his lips would bleed.Taehyung's every touch was rough.He was being controlled by lust.Love was nowhere in sight.

"You dare put me on a sex ban and then have the nerve to call me in here and ask for my dick.You are a selfish slut aren't you?"Taehyung smirked as he picked up his pace.He squeezed the omega's moobs harshly.All he wanted was to see the omega in pain.

"Tae slow down"Jungkook cried out.He couldnt find anything to hold onto .His head was far from the pillow.He was a drooling and whimpering mess.

"Have you forgotten.You don't get to tell me what to do"Taehyung increased his pace instead of reducing it.He fucked into Jungkook harder than before.He rolled his head in pleasure.Finally being inside Jungkook felt like heaven

"Hubby please.You are in too deep"

"That's what you want right?"Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's legs and placed them onto his shoulder.He held them with both his hands and went deeper.Jungkook was feeling both pain and pleasure.He was already in tears.The position wasn't something he was used to.