Six

Jungkook got back home earlier than usual.The first thing he did was go take Yeontan out for a walk in the park that was close to their house.An hour later they came back and sat on the fuffly couch in  front of their huge screen.Jungkook actually got distracted till nine.Mr Song came to ask him if he was ready to have dinner and he said yes.He had realized that his husband wasn't going to come back soon.He had his dinner while Yeontan had his.

After dinner Jungkook went to take a long warm bubble bath.He spent an hour in the bathroom and only came out when the water had turned cold.He did his night routine and changed into his pjs.Still he wasn't ready to sleep yet.So he went down to the wine cellar and got himself a bottle of red whine.He also came out with the huge  wine glass as well.

With those two things in his hands he went to his working room.Taehyung had made a working room for the omega in case he needed to work from home.Jungkook sat behind his desk and started working on some designs he had left incomplete.While doing so he was sipping on his wine and before he realized it he had finished the whole bottle on his own.

The bed side clock read eleven and he gave up on waiting for his husband.When he got into their shared room ,he planted himself on the edge of the bed and began to undress.There was something naughty on his mind.He got inside the covers and pulled out his favorite toy from his drawer,a vibrator.He bit his lip and inserted it inside himself without any lube.He wanted to feel the pain.He laid on his stomach and switched the device on .

Taehyung got home,tired and irritated by the migraine he had.To make things worse he heard his husband's slutty moans when he was just outside their bedroom door.He didn't want to believe what his mind was telling him.He swung the door open with so much force that it startled Jungkook.

"You are home daddy"the younger said while trying to cover himself up.

"What on earth are you doing?"Taehyung growled and removed the bedsheets off the younger's body.He didn't look amused.

Jungkook swallowed and started fiddling with the vibrator.Eventually he switched it off.His husband was literally glaring at him.It made him feel ashamed of himself.

"What did i tell you about using that thing"Taehyung growled and pulled the device out of his omega.

"But you don't have time for me so what do you want me to do.Do you want me to go and sleep with someone else instead"there was an evil glint in the omega's eyes.

Taehyung's face hardened at those words.He was going to make Jungkook wish he had chosen his words carefully.He unbuckled his belt and removed both his boxers and trousers in one swift motion.

Without a thought he pushed Jungkook on the bed and climbed ontop of him.He then disposed of his shirt,leaving his entire body naked.

"Open up"he demanded as he held his cock in his hand and moved between the younger's legs.

Jungkook swallowed greedily
and opened his legs as wide as possible.He had wanted this for weeks.He moaned when Taehyung slide through his wet slippery walls.The alpha then sank his entire length home.

Jungkook clenched around his husband as his sweet honey coated the alpha's shaft.Taehyung thrust desperately into the younger.His pace was uneven and rushed but the alpha needed Jungkook too badly to slowly down.

Jungkook's nails dug into Taehyung's arms and the older went faster.Jungkook closed his eyes in pleasure.Taehyung gritted his teeth trying to hold off until the smaller gets off.

To his utter shock and pleasure he watched Jungkook's hand go between his legs and stroke his junior.

"Fuck"Taehyung groaned as his cock throbbed.He could feel spurts of his cum dripping as Jungkook's hand worked faster.He was just as eager as his husband .