Three

About thirty minutes later Jungkook almost lost his shit when he saw his husband making his way through the entrance of the club.The only thing he could think of at the moment was to hide under the counter until Taehyung had passed them.

"What's up with you?"Eunwoo asked in amusement.

"Shh.Don't look down.He will see me"the omega hissed

"Who Jeon?"

"Mr Kim"Jungkook whispered harshly

"Oh."Eunwoo said and sat up straight.He didn't look back or Taehyung would see him and then interrogate him about Jungkook's whereabouts.He knew that the alpha had been looking for Jungkook since his cousin called him earlier.

Lucky enough Taehyung didn't decide to sit on the bar counter.He went straight to any empty booth.

"Jeon.get up.He is gone"the alpha whispered

"Are you sure he won't see me?'

"Not from where he is sitting.Only we can see him"

Jungkook came out from under the counter and sat back on his stool.He was looking ahead as if he was suffering from a stiff neck.

"So you didn't have this well thought out right?"Eunwoo said teasingly

"Yeah i don't know what to say to him when i meet him"Jungkook whined

"Yeah he will definitely demand some answers.Like any husband would"

"Or act like he doesn't know me"Jungkook said absentmindedly

"Looking at your husband i understand why he is famous amongst the ladies"

"What do you mean?"Jungkook arched a brow

"I hear a lot of ladies talking about him.Especially those who come to the restaurant.All ages,both married and not"

"What do they think.Is he some celebrity?"the omega asked

"You sound jealous Jeon"

"Shouldn't i be?He is my man.My husband"he pouted

"I guess you haven't made it clear enough to the world.There are some who still think he is single.You should be his arm candy."

"Arm candy?Whats that?"Jungkook asked

"It's simple.Go with him to business related engagements  with him.By his side.Let it be known that you are his husband"

"Do I have time for that?"Jungkook asked

"Don't say i didn't tell you.Both women and men drool over him.Most of them will be more than willing to jump into bed with him."Eunwoo teased

Jungkook's eyes twitched"You just want to trick me into doing something  stupid don't you?"

"I'm not.I'm just giving you some advice.What you need is a lot of publicity and a lot of public display of affection"

"Thanks but no thanks"Jungkook sipped more of his drink.

"Oh your husband ordered a whole bottle of whiskey and ice.This can't be good.He isn't planning to drink all on his own is he?"

"What?"Jungkook asked in surprise

"Don't look.He will see you.Just keep looking at the bartender even though you don't want to look at him"Eunwoo told his friend

"Is Taehyung planning to drink himself to death.Why didn't he just do it at home.He has enough alcohol there"Jungkook whispered loud enough for his friend to hear.

"Maybe he doesn't want to be alone.I mean i can feel him."

"Well I'm always alone when I'm at home.He should also get used to the feeling"Jungkook pouted