Well, there's nothing he can do right now. It's best, he thinks, that he gets back to the hospital to watch over the imp while he sleeps. And to be there when he wakes up.

Rolling his sleeves down, he opens another portal with the flick of his wrist. On the other side he can see the door to the room Fizz is resting in. He steps through, the portal zipping shut.

She thought it would take longer to reach the lust ring all the way from sloth, but then again, she also hadn't thought that Fizzarolli or Blitzø might actually be alive.

How lucky she got that crazy fans somehow leaked which hospital Fizzarolli had been taken too.

She can't tell if she wants it to be the Fizzarolli she used to know, or just another jester with the same name, though.

The car swerves, lust ringers drive like maniacs! She thinks.

She shakes her head, there's no way to know for absolute certain that it's them. It could just be her mind playing tricks on her, two strangers.

Growling, she slams the brakes at another red light.

Carmen paces back and forth, rubbing their temples. “Okay, I know you, like, really want in here, little guy,” they start, “But if I let you in I'm fired if lucky.”

Okay? And? It's not like anybody is gonna know, just punch yourself in the face and then say I knocked you out, or something.” Blitzø responds confidently, putting his hands on his hips like he's just discovered the cure to a deadly disease.

“That might work, if I wanted to help you, and there wasn't security cameras everywhere.” Carmen says dryly. Stopping the pacing and staring at the imp.

Blitzø tosses his head back with a groan, “Okay, fine. New plan.” He mumbles. Quickly straightening out and slamming his fist I go the side of the hellhounds face.

Carmen stumbles backwards, slightly dazed. “Hey, what the fuck?!” They don't get a chance to reach for the walkie talkie on their belt though, as Blitzø grabs the pistol from his back pocket and with one swift movement uses the back end to knock the hellhound out clean. Their body falling limp and unconscious onto the pavement.

He glances to his right to see a small rat-like creature staring at him. “Hey now, I tried the nonviolent way first.” He tells the little animal, before running around the back of the hospital to find a way to sneak in.

Asmodeus sits in the soft, light colored chair placed next to the hospital bed. A tad awkwardly seeing as it's not really made for his size, but the sight can't manage to be humerous.

Not with the way he cradles the unconscious imps robotic hand so gently. The only sounds being the slow beeping of the heart monitor. And the king whispering reassuring nothings that won't be heard.

There's a knock at the door, he sighs, slowly getting up. His gentle touch lingering on the jester's hand. He turns to the door, “Yes?” He asks.

The door opens, Dr. Martinez steps through. “Sir Asmodeus? I would like to speak with you about Fizzarolli's condition. Aswell as some questions about his medical history, that you may know of.”

He glances at Fizzarolli, thought his main face doesn't show much, the bull head is fuming with rage, and the ram wailing in worry.

Asmodeus takes a deep breath, “Yes, of course.” He follows her through the door, to her office.

Making a sharp turn through the parking lot, she pulls the car to a stop. Quickly jumping out and locking the vehicle. She turns, and rushes to the entrance of the building.