still, I have six abs, my height is around 187 cm, and 77.56kg, which is surprising.

I must say, I am content with this body.

...

sigh...

I looked at the time and it was already 8 am, at 10 am, I will have to go to my now work.

I looked at the fridge and saw the oath mill, and milk powder, I decided to cook it.

while eating the oath mill, I kept thinking about the story.

I don't know how the story progresses.

I don't even know when it will start or if the story started.

the novel did not say when the story starts, or when the protagonist transmigrates.

hm...

I still have time before my work, so I should watch some TV first.

media is a good way to gather information.

I open the tv using the remote and blankly stare at the screen while changing the channels.

suddenly...

[It is another day for our Hero Aster, He again arrested a famous villain, Rock Hand!

Rock Hand is an A Rank Villain who killed his victim using his hand, thanks to Our A rank Aster defeating the villain, The citizens of Laturb City at least could heave a sigh, now....]

"oh?"

so, it is still not the end of the story.

Rock Hand, is an A-rank Villain who causes havoc in an Amusement park where the protagonist having a good time with his childhood friend or the childhood friend of the previous owner of his body.

this was the time when the protagonist tried to fight rock hand so he could protect the first heroine, however, failed miserably.

as rock hand was about to kill the protagonist, the first heroine threw her book gaining the annoyance of rock hand.

before the rock hand could kill the first heroine, the rank-A Hero Aster, saves the day.

this was the time that the protagonist felt weak, this situation made him want to get stronger.

"then that means the story just started..."

then, tomorrow would be the time, the protagonist will practice martial arts and try to master his superpower...

I shrugged and started to prepare myself for my work.

what happens to them is none of my business.