Chapter 29

TW: Cursing

*Narrator's POV*

"Come on, we don't have to fight them," Rozalina said disguised.
"I'm the boss of you so I decide," Zoë said.

"You won't have to," Erik said and punched her.
Zoë then began to fight him so he was completely battering her. He didn't know what was happening. He just went with the flow.

Erik was done. Why couldn't he just live a normal life with his friends? But no, his best friend had to die. Erik, Michelle and Nia could've just left without a fight but all of them were tired and when you're tired, you're not in the right state of mind.

As Erik was fighting Zoë, Michelle kicked one of the criminals in the balls, the perfect place. As he bent over in agony, Michelle sneakily grabbed his sword.

"Oi! She's got my sword!" he cried.
"Shut up, it can't honestly hurt that bad you p*ssy, get her!" Zoë shouted.

Michelle laughed as the other criminals tried to get her but they were no match against her with a sword. She was invincible. Erik smiled to himself as their whole friend group knew not to trust Michelle with a weapon.

As Michelle fought, she was becoming more and more angry. Why did Rozalina have to be gone? And why did she decide to confess her love? If they didn't win this fight, Michelle could possibly never see her again.

Rozalina and Abdul were at the back of the fight. She grabbed Abdul's hand and tried to go for the exit.
"Where are you two going?" Alfred, their colleague, asked.

"We're kind of hungry, we wanted to get some food," Abdul answered.
"Hungry? You don't get to just leave, cowards, you need to prove yourself to Bright," he said.

The other criminals were listening into their conversation so they grabbed the duo and pushed them forwards.

"Pass me that," Nia mumbled and took Michelle's sword.
She was hitting everyone and stabbed a couple of people. She nearly stabbed Rozalina and Abdul but they quickly dodged.

Inside of her, Nia was worried of possibly losing the fight. They had to find Rozalina and Abdul and had to get out of this hell hole.

"What is going on here!" Lisa Bright shouted.
"They tried to escape," Zoë said.
"I want to find my friends! Okay! Not be your f*cking prisoners!" Michelle shouted.

Bright grabbed her sword and cut off Michelle's ear. Michelle was dazed. Her vision was getting blurry and her hearing was partial.

"Think about how you speak to me," Lisa said and left.

Erik grabbed Michelle and Nia's hands and ran for the exit.
"All of you, go back to your work," Bright said as she walked down the corridor.

"Come on," Rozalina whispered and took Abdul's hand as they rushed out the back exit.